The Core Values of the Jedi encompass many areas. A Jedi
1. Has faith and confidence in the Force and the inner strength and guidance it provides,
2. Disciplines and trains the mind to gain knowledge, a strong will and serenity,
3. Disciplines and trains the body to develop and maintain health and wellness in support of the Jedi’s work,
4. Disciplines and trains the spirit through a conscious connection to the Force, gaining focus and discretion,
5. Acknowledges emotions without allowing them to alter their actions or vision.
6. Strives to achieve balance in all areas of life.
7. Respects and defends life in all its forms.
8. Is a guardian of peace and justice.
9. Approaches life with courage and honesty to gain wisdom.
10. Humbly undertakes service for the betterment of all.
11. Practices compassion and patience toward others as well as the self.
12. Views the world critically and objectively, with a willingness to challenge conventional thinking.
13. Accepts the responsibility to pass on their knowledge to willing students of the Force.