• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    Ying
    Participant

Hey everyone, this will the journal I use for my training here at the IJRS. Feel free to comment and give feedback wherever! :)

Jedi_Phoenix

I look forward to seeing what you have to share ;D

Jax
    Keymaster

Ditto :-)

Ying
    Participant

Force Training

I have completed the test to find our what Intuitive I am broadly. I have foudn that my strongest point, by the test is Emotional Intuitive, but my own intuition tells me, and rationality, that I am a Mental Intuitive lergely. I read the description for a Mental Intuitiuve and it is me all over! :)

anywho, I engaged in the meditation for Mental Intuitives and found that I felt calmer once coming from the meditation. During it, I was tapped into my own inner energy when I encircled myself with the ‘bubble of love’, and imagined the suns warming loving rays on my body. Further than that in the meditation I was a little our of focus, which hindered the effectiveness of the last part of the meditation. I will continue to do this meditation to improve my ability in it.  :meditate

Ying
    Participant

Well, I can’t really say which Intuitive I surely am! I read about them all and they sound as if they all suit me.  :) Meh, can’t be a bad thing. I think I will try all of the meditations and develop my ability in them.

Ying
    Participant

I have recently tried another meditation. In this meditation, I focused on the Jedi Code – since then, I have modified the code to my own personal preference. I can’t remember the modified code precisely so I will describe next time I post.

The meditation consisted of breathing in for about 5 seconds, then exhaling the first bit of the first line of the code. I repeated this process until I had worked through each line of the code. With each breath out I would raise my hands out-ward and up, until coming to the top of my head, then, on the inhale, I would put my hands in a prayer position, and bring them down slowly in front of my body. when exhaling I would focus on the first bit of each line, so : ‘Emotion’, ‘Passion’, ‘Ignorance’, ‘Chaos’, and ‘Death’. On the inhale, I then focus on the second bit of the code, so : ‘yet Peace’, ‘yet Serenity’, ‘yet knowledge’, ‘ yet order’, ‘yet the Force’. To clarify anything, altogether, the meditation would go:

Emotion (exhale); yet peace (inhale),
    Passion (exhale); yet serenity (inhale),
    Ignorance (exhale; yet knowledge (inhale),
    Chaos (exhale); yet order (inhale)
    Death (exhale); yet the force (inhale).

I was inspired to try this meditation by a post in the Forums at this Institute. I don’t remember exactly which post though, I think it may have been a thread created by Setanoako/Alethea on debating the Jedi code(s).

I committed myself to three cycles of the code in this meditation, which worked really well at calming my mind.

Jax
    Keymaster

Why did you choose to exhale on the first line and inhale on the second part of the line?

Jax
    Keymaster

Please post your scores and then why you agree and why you disagree with the results.  Some people are fairly balanced which may be why you find elements of yourself in each.  Have you tried the other meditations, especially for the one you got as the second highest result?

Ying
    Participant
    Quote:
    Why did you choose to exhale on the first line and inhale on the second part of the line?

Essentially, I am exhaling emotion and breathing in peace etc.

Quote:
    Please post your scores and then why you agree and why you disagree with the results.  Some people are fairly balanced which may be why you find elements of yourself in each.  Have you tried the other meditations, especially for the one you got as the second highest result?

Will do as soon as possible :)

Ying
    Participant

The code I have formed is not much different from the original.

Emotion; yet Peace,
    Chaos; yet Stillness,
    Passion; yet Serenity,
    Change; yet Harmony,
    Death, yet the Force

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here