• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Shadowdragon
    Participant

How can you reliable practice without a partner? Go into a crowd like at a mall or grocery store? This is a cool exercise.

Kol Drake

Go to a mall and find a seat to ‘rest’ for a few mintues. You can attempt to ‘reach out and touch someone’… energetically speaking.

As time goes on, you can practice ‘light’ vs ‘two by four’…

At many Jedi Gatherings, they have special sessions where folks can basically play ‘Duck, Duck, Goose’ using nothing but energy.

You can also go to your local public library and ‘brush’ someone who happens to walk by.
    It is ‘easier’ when someone is NOT hyper focused (either an intense discussion or reading, etc.)

Now, since you have feline overlords (cats & kitties)…. you can actually practice with them.
    Wait until they are across a room and ‘lightly’ reach out and stroke their back… just as if you are petting them. Watch for their response…

Shadowdragon
    Participant

I tried this with the Overlords last night, my relaxed boy did nothing, except continue to lay there. My little girl was breathing hard, I think she was having a bad dream, and I stroked her. Her breathing calmed and she opened her eyes and looked at me.

Kol Drake

Also note the ‘Father/Son’ story.
    Trying the ‘just poke them’… at a football game.

Some folks even try it while having to stand in line to ‘check out’ at the grocery and/or big box store.

This is also a time when you can try ‘gentle touch’ connections to see if you can get a ‘sense’ of their emotional and/or energy state at the time.

Shadowdragon
    Participant

Cool! I will try it. Lol, it will probably take a little time to develop it. I doubt most of these abilities happen quickly, patience is a virtue in this area.

Shadowdragon
    Participant

Tried this at a restaurant on Saturday, did not get the woman to look around, did get her to rub her neck.

Shadowdragon
    Participant

What if you do not have any one to practice with?

Kol Drake

Re: … only rubbed their neck…

This is still a positive ‘reponse’ to your making an energetic ‘poke’. Typically it is a ‘zero reponse’ when folks are super concentrating on something or strongly involved in an activity or converstation.

Re: … no one to practice with…

It works but we must get creative. At the mall or standing in line to checkout at the grocery store, you can take a couple of cleansing breaths and relax and lightly brush a ‘strand’ to the person ahead of you. (or the person 3 bodies ahead of you… ). Rather than ‘just’ trying to tack on an energetic string to them, you will be using YOUR line to ‘feel’ / ‘sense’ their energy.

So, you must first learn how to toss out a ‘line’ without it singing YOUR energy song … it must be a neutral / quiet as possible. The ‘line’ must still be soft and flexible.. not a stiff, hard rod of poke-ing.

And then, let THEIR energy come vibrating UP your connection. See if you can taste it… is is soft or jagged? Relaxed or Intense. Smooth or all riled up? It only take a few seconds to pick up their ‘energy song’.

And once you are done, you can then ‘cut the connection’ so you aren’t walking about all day with 3 dozen strings trailing behind you.

Shadowdragon
    Participant

First, I need to learn how to sling the web. I have practiced feel my own energy and I can feel people’s emotions. I just need to learn how to quieten my song in a string, to hear their song though the sting.

Kol Drake
    Hilda Cain wrote:
    First, I need to learn how to sling the web. I have practiced feel my own energy and I can feel people’s emotions. I just need to learn how to quieten my song in a string, to hear their song though the sting.

Remember — Energy goes where thought directs it.
    Just by imaging a string going from your heart to a person (or an object) does 90% of the job.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here