• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Shadowdragon
    Participant

Starting this! Love Force studies. :)

Shadowdragon
    Participant

‘extinct’, archived site created by practicing psi users does this site still exist?

Kol Drake

Sadly, the group/website and Sean Connelly has moved on…

The old web URL psipog.net takes you to a single page… and the areas that are ‘clickable’ take you to college and professional reference sites.

I found one PDF which Sean compiled from back around 2004. I will attach it.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by Kol Drake. Reason: Adding PDF referenced in post
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Shadowdragon
    Participant

Sigh, there was a website, I found once. It did training I was looking for, it was up for a couple of days then vanished. I wish I had printed the info off. Thank you for the attachment. I am enjoying studying this again. I am taking my time with it.

Shadowdragon
    Participant

So, if I can feel it in my body, I would say I am doing good, yes? I think I did manage to move window curtains when I thew an energy ball at them one time. I know I have been able to get pendulums to move.

Shadowdragon
    Participant

Thank you!

Shadowdragon
    Participant

Good Day!!
    Re-starting and you are correct getting through these should not take long, BUT, I am going to take it easy. I enjoy these.

Viewing 7 posts - 21 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here