• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 195 total)
  • Author
    JmCruzan
    Participant

whoops! Sorry bout that. its http://jmcruzan.wordpress.com

Jax
    Keymaster

Thanks! I tried that last night, for some reason google disagreed but maybe i had a typo I missed. Looks good now. It’ll take us a few days to get through the new posts this weekend, since it’s a holiday weekend.

JmCruzan
    Participant

Understandable. I think many of us will be busy beta testing swtor anyway this weekend lol.

Anonymous

so i screwed up on my blog i going to make a new one don’t werry everything well still be there just in a diff format i will post the link when it’s finished :redface here is the new link http://ijrs.wordpress.com

Jax
    Keymaster

Would it make it easier if we just make an intro course section on the forum and you can post your assignments there? That’s what we’re thinking about doing anyway. I’m going to go post a poll about it right now. If you’d like, you can start a general training journal here (where all our training journals are) and post them there for now. Don’t even worry about wordpress.

JmCruzan
    Participant

should i copy and past the assignment then or did you have a chance to review it? Let me know so you and the other instructors can have a look

Jax
    Keymaster

I’ll get to your assignments probably today, but you can copy them over if you’d like as soon as I add people to the group.

Jax
    Keymaster

Just so you know, I’m slowly going through your blogs and for those who haven’t completed the intro course you’re being added to a usergroup here called New Students. This will give you access to the training boards where you’ll find the intro course area. Please post your assignments there in a single thread by your name. This will make it easier for the rest of the faculty to provide feedback. We are moving away from the wordpress blogs as a requirement (though they are still recommended for your personal documentation and records). If you haven’t been added yet and want to be, please send me a pm and I’ll get it fixed for you.  If you have questions, just ask. Thanks!

Jax
    Keymaster

I need to modify the Introductory workbook but we are no longer requiring a wordpress blog. You are welcome to create one for your personal training but all assignments will be submitted on the forum from now on. When you register I will add your access to that area of the forum. If you are in the middle of the intro course, please copy your assignments to that area. Thank you!

If you have any questions, please ask.

Anonymous

so we are not useing wordpress anymore? just so i  know you planning to create a intro course forum for us to post our work right is this correct if so put me on the list 

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 190 (of 195 total)

The topic ‘WordPress Accounts – Creation confirmed and links’ is closed to new replies.