• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Icarus
    Participant

Tonight, I was reading a book by Ashleen O’Gaea, and in this book, she was discussing society and the differences among all people and how we, as a society, take those differences. She pointed something out that I think should be repeated…

She said that almost all humans can look at a field of wildflowers, growing naturally, and just existing in their natural, and very “real” states, and be amazed at the beauty of the scene. But, so many humans look at the fields of human beings, growing naturally, and just existing in their natural and very “real” states and are repulsed by what they see. The variety of human beings becomes disgusting and sinful and awful to other humans, while the wildflowers remain objects of beauty because they are so varied and natural and TRUE to what they are.

Just thought I’d share that with you all here on the playground.

Jax
    Keymaster

Though, on the other hand, those same wildflowers could be somewhere else, say a garden, or a perfectly manicured lawn, and they would be just as disdained as human.  ;-)  We’re pretty dysfunctional.  lol

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here