• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Stryse
    Participant
    Quote:
    Oh well I view my human body but a small part of what I, you and everyone else is.  ;D
    We are luminous beings, eggshaped and all. This “larger part” of us has it’s own perception and … I don’t know what to call these things, but it does get its stuff done… whatever it, needs get done… or if there are such needs for it at all… but what I do know, it doesn’t think.

The larger part of you is still part of the human condition.   

Stryse
    Participant
    Quote:

I suppose that might change after ‘death,’ however.   

Anonymous
    Quote:

Quite not so. It is only seemingly so because we’re disconnected from it thanks to who grew us up.

Beral Khan
    Participant

For me, in the end, reality is what it will be.  In as much as I have contemplated it, life on other planets, and what’s going on in the depths of the sea, I come to this:

We are NOT finite. We are forever if not in this form, then others and certainly, every single person is a ripple in an ocean that creates the waves of life both currently and what happens in the future.  So, where we are RIGHT NOW is due to everything and everyone who has ever come before us.

So, to that end… to ask the question ‘what is reality’ is as much of a time waister as how did we as a race of beings begin?  My rear view mirror cannot see that far back so it is no longer a concern of mine.  This is due to the same reason I do not care how my car, microwave and computer work.

Do I have an general idea? Sure, is it important to who and what I do to have more? Not at this time. Should it become important, than energy in the form of time and thought will be put towards it.

This is not to say the nature of reality discussion isn’t of interest.  I merely am saying that posting ‘mysterious quatrains,’ to me, a comes across as someone looking for attention and desiring to be seen as someone with INFORMATION that we shouldn’t live without.  For me, you can keep it. IT and any thing else that is supposed to impress me.  Say what you will, but it is how it comes across.

In my opinion, as the nature of reality can be discussed on any forum from religion to philosophy, what would be of more interest on this forum would be ‘Reality and Jedi – what would be good to know.’

Anonymous

Why should anyone want to impress you Beral?

Can’t people just talk what interests them? Maybe it’s not so special or whatnot as you look at it?

Stryse
    Participant
    Quote:
    Quote:

Quite not so. It is only seemingly so because we’re disconnected from it thanks to who grew us up.

I will agree to disagree with you on that.   I’m certainly not disconnected from mine, despite my upbringing, and yet remain very much a human being.    However, I might add that what it means to be a human being is probably a lot broader than many people consider.    

Hallowed are the Ori.    (And for my fellow stargate fans… its not what you think.)

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here