• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

This isn’t nearly as cool as it sounds, but for those who were bored/curious, whatever, I’m doing some OJT tomorrow.  As long as someone else doesn’t randomly show up, I should be sitting in mission control tomorrow for a few hours.  You can see me (barely) on NASA TV which is on tv and on the internet.  The simplest way to describe our console location is that it’s in the front (closest to the projection screens) and on the right of the aisle.  Granted I’ll probably just look like an out of focus person, but who knows.  lol

dhinkle165
    Participant

Thats cool. Do you really work at nasa?!

Jax
    Keymaster

I certainly couldn’t tell you to watch me on TV if I didn’t.  lol  Yes, I work at NASA, though I work for the main subcontractor, which is actually where most people work until the government says they can become civil servants. 

dhinkle165
    Participant

WOW! Taht’s really cool! I never thought I would know anyone at Nasa. I’d have to say that I’m stunned.

Jax
    Keymaster

lol  There are a lot of people that work for NASA, but it is still pretty localized.  I didn’t know anyone growing up either.  But I still found my way here, eventually.  It’s the best job I can imagine having.  :-)  Now if it could just be located somewhere with a better climate lol

dhinkle165
    Participant

Doesn’t the climate go will the work Nasa has to do? But everyone wishes for a different climate. We humans are hard to please indeed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here