• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    shlomit.la
    Participant

I don’t know if anyone heard about this, I hope they will be alright soon :(
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2015/03/150306-volcano-villarrica-chile-eruption-stratovolcano-earth-science/

Kol Drake

That and today we get earthquakes in Nepal trashing several villages with at least 1,000 killed (many places have yet to be reached to confirm numbers). Mother Earth is shaking the place up this year.

**** 2 days later ****

Estimates of dead now at 3200 and rising. Even in this day and age, it is amazing how easily Nature can devastate a region.

One would think these kinds of numbers would ‘only’ be in very densely populated cities but, obviously, even mountainous villages can fall. Think the BBC said at least 4 villages are basically gone… wiped off the face of the mountains.

You can’t always *know* where an earthquake will hit but, I always wonder about the folks who purposely build right next to a volcano (or on the beach of well known hurricane zones).

**** week later ****

Heard on the radio the estimates may be as high as 10,000 dead / missing. Hefer Project (HQ is here in Arkansas) typically sends critters to help people/villages be self sustaining in that area but because of their long connection, they are going in to help with emergency shelters, water, etc. Gonna be tough up in the mountains — just to get materials in — let alone rebuild.

Jax
    Keymaster

There are many lessons to be learned in these situations. The people affected chose to experience it at a soul level for many reasons. One thing is it actually raises the vibration of humanity by so many feeling compassion and trying to help. Tragedy always has a silver lining. It is incredibly hard to imagine what they are going through though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here