• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    CelticRanger
    Participant

Help! Even though I have excel, I can’t open the PLP doc.  :saber    Any suggestions please? ???

Jax
    Keymaster

No clue, it’s worked for everyone else with excel. Are you downloading it and then opening it?

CelticRanger
    Participant

Yes Jax. I just noticed someone else had trouble previously and had to have it emailed to them as MS Word. :)

Jax
    Keymaster

I just checked it and had no trouble. What exactly are you doing, and what happens?

CelticRanger
    Participant

Ok, I have it downloaded all good. But when I try to open it I get a black screen with a message box saying it can’t be opened because the file type is either not supported or is damaged. I’ve downloaded it a couple of times just for good measure.

Jax
    Keymaster

The file is fine. Try opening excel first, then using the file – open dialog. If that doesn’t work, try importing? I just downloaded it and opened it without problems. But maybe there’s a problem saving it in office 7 and opening it in an old version.

Jax
    Keymaster

If you remind me tomorrow I can put together a text version which is easier to use for the blogs and such.

CelticRanger
    Participant

Thanx Jax, shall try all of the above. Yep, I’ll remind you when I’m on tomorrow. See you then – right now I have a fractious horse that needs some exercise before it gets dark. Take care.

Jax
    Keymaster

No problem. And you don’t need the PLP until you finish the other assignments in the intro course anyway.  This is just one of those many things which need to get done that I guess I’ll just do. lol

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here