• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Ying
    Participant

Hey everyone :) I have begun my journal as most of you may know, and I have started the Force training. I am concerned because no one has gotten back to me yet, no one has picked up my training.

Please do let me know what is going on, because I am a little confused about what is going on about my training thus far.

RiddleNox
    Participant

I will read and reply tomorrow!

Jax is busy right now. She’s trying to put together the Gathering and she’s bracing for a Hurricane. So, that’s a lot of work.

Patience, we have not forgotten you. :)

Jax
    Keymaster

Sorry, I read it but lost track of it.  The funny thing is I responded to your meditation post today, but didn’t scroll up. *smacks head* sorry! I’ve been fighting with my health and my wife’s health and such.  Don’t hesitate to send me a pm if this happens again (after 2 days). 

Ying
    Participant

Its OK. I’m not going to demand that you pay attention to my life over yours, that is selfish and unreasonable. You have things to attend to, like we all do. :)

Whenever your ready :)

Jax
    Keymaster

I give you permission to remind me respectfully. Or at least in an amusing manner. ;-) this is one of my respondibilities. It’s very important for me to fit it into my life. You are important to me. So don’t worry about bothering me with requests. :-)

Jedi_Phoenix

It would also help if you made a wordpress blog.  That way the teachers can subscribe to it, and when you make a blog post, we can get an email and know to reply.  It helps =]

Phoenix

Jax
    Keymaster

He has technical reasons for not doing a wordpress blog.  But anyone can subscribe to threads, even without posting in them.  So there’s always that option. 

Ying
    Participant

This is true, where there is a will, there is a way. :)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here