• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kol Drake

Often, while surfing the Internet, I click on iTunes (( ya, I am on a Mac )) and go over to online talk radio.  I usually listen to one program / station which repeats it’s 3 – 4 one hour ‘dialogues’ weekly. 

The station is “New Dimensions Radio“… the website is New Dimensions Media at  http://www.newdimensions.org

On the website, you can download past broadcasts … some for free, some for a minimal fee to get a recording for yourself.

This week, they have been repeating a 1991 interview with Michael Talbot concerning the investigations into brain function and how it models ‘well’ against the holographic fractals of how we also model the Universe.  It was an interesting talk.

PHYSICS OF THE MIND: HOLOGRAPHIC REALITIES
    Guest: Michael Talbot
    Program #2256
    Host: Michael Toms
    Interview Date: 4/30/1991
    Media: MP3 Download

I have read his “The Holographic Universe” (1991) and thought it was interesting.
    I hope to grab a copy of his 1992 revised edition of his original 1980, “Mysticism And The New Physics” since it covers some of what they discussed on the broadcast.

Any of you read Talbot’s works?

Icarus
    Participant
    Quote:
    Any of you read Talbot’s works?

I think I have only read one of his books, and that book would be Your Past Lives.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here