• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

This thread will be for people to update when they are going to be busy for a few days and not around, or have been busy and want to let people know that we weren’t ignoring everyone else.

I’ll start.  I’ve been dealing with a lot of stuff between work and home.  I’ve managed to balance it all very well, but it’s meant I have very little time on the computer.  I’m trying to catch up with academy posts tonight, but I have to do more ‘homework’ and studying tonight so I don’t have much time.  In addition, we’re moving in a month, so a lot of spare time is spent cleaning, downsizing, and packing.  So if you don’t see me on instant messenger, or it takes me a few days to respond to things, that is why.  If I haven’t gotten back to you after a few days, it’s possible I have simply forgotten, so don’t be afraid to send me a nice little reminder in case I have forgotten. 

Thanks!

runnergirl.89
    Participant

I’ve been busy with school (finals are this week for spring term 1), AWANAs and getting ready for VBS, I’ve also gotten a lot of work with my dog sitting/walking, getting our family garden and first set of starter plants going, and helping my mom around the house. Very busy and I’m just managing to keep up with that. So even though I may work some on my Jedi studies its not fast and as I’ve told Jax I’ve kept a journal and try to write things that happen in that and all my meditation stuff goes in that I just don’t have the time to type it all up and upload it to the Academy. As soon as I do I will post it. I should have some time next week since it will be my “spring break” or break between spring 1 term and spring 2 term. Anyways thats why I haven’t been on as much as I would have liked to.

Magdelene Nashira
    Participant

Also busy with finals this week.  In fact I’m kind of saying “Mamma! :surprise”

Jax
    Keymaster

Well good luck everyone on finals!

Jax
    Keymaster

I would like to apologize to the few students still sticking out this term.  I planned to get to your homework tonight, but arrived home to a notice that the management was bringing contractors in to measure doors and cabinets for our apartment.  Therefore, I am spending tonight cleaning the majority of the apartment.  I will get to your homework soon.  Keep submitting as you complete assignments.  If you need a question answered sooner, just drop me a pm or email and I’ll get back to you within hours typically. 

Thank you for your understanding! 

Beral Khan
    Participant

Im still here! I will get caught up on Saturday! :redface

Jax
    Keymaster

No problem.  Any progress on Comm 101? :-)

Beral Khan
    Participant

I see my post yesterday didnt take. I thought that might happen.

The short answer is, no.  However, I know that I must add a part to the front of it for Self Talk: Communication with one’s self.  Its important that we have strong and positive communication with ourselves before we can truly communicate well with others.  I will see about writing that this week.

Jax
    Keymaster

No problem.  I look forward to seeing what you come up with. :-D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here