• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Kol Drake

I just got back from an all day marathon of blood letting, imaging and other esoteric ‘things’ medical people do.

I am scheduled for surgery Sept. 16th… so will be pretty out of it and unable to ‘do’ much of anything for a couple of weeks after that.

I am afraid mid-Sept. on is a bust for me monitoring class entries or mentoring. My apologies to all this will adversely affect.

Nitsud
    Participant

Good luck with the mend, Kol.

Silver_Surfer
    Participant

As always I wish you the best, and a speedy recovery.

Jax
    Keymaster

Take care of yourself so you can heal as quickly and with as much ease as possible. :-)

Atticus

Hope you get better soon, my friend.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

StormyKat
    Participant

:ohmy: WHAT!! That sounds not good at all. Heal quickly and easily. I will be worried and thinking about you. :side:

Kol Drake

So… 0530 (that’s 5:30 am for all you civilians) ‘processing time’ for this gig. I have to get up and driving by 0400 to get there… and so I tried to go to sleep between 8 and 9 pm. Tossed and turned and THINK I napped more than slept and finally was wide awake at 0130. *sighs* BUT it did let me pop on here and give a final ‘see ya later’ before they dive in and scoop things out.

This place and you ‘Jedi-in-Training’ have been my safe harbor and semi family for 20 years now. Just want to say, thanks to you all for your being here; being folks who are seeking and accepting. ‘Home Base IJRS’ has been a good thing.

StormyKat
    Participant

Blaster Bolts! Don’t make it sound so final. You will be fine and you will come back to us. Who else is gonna whip me into shape?

MTFBWY during recovery.

Kol Drake

Ya… while driving to hospital, I did realize that was kind of… well…. final -y.

On the other hand, I sometimes never get around to saying what I should…. and this time, it was to show mucho appreciation to the entire community for their interaction and support. Better left ‘out there’ instead of never spoken.

And don’t worry. This is me typing while totally high on painkillers. :P :woohoo: :side: :stars

A couple of weeks and I’ll be back to my healthier self.

Jax
    Keymaster

I don’t know, I think we should encourage Kol to type many things while on painkillers. Might be entertaining. ;-)

I hope everything went even better than expected!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here