• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    AvieldValerax
    Participant

Is there an alternate link or method by which I can submit?

Atticus

Hi Avield. As you can probably tell, we’ve been having some website problems lately, but I am sorry you are having difficulty registering.

I am able to access the registration form, so it may have been a transient glitch. If you try again at http://instituteforjedirealiststudies.org/component/chronoforms5/?chronoform=StudentReg and it is still not working for you, try putting the below form into an email to jax@instituteforjedirealiststudies.org and we can process it manually.

Website Username: [State your login name for the site]

Your Displayed Name: [What name shows up as your name on the site?]

Primary Email Address:

Secondary Email Address:

What is your birth year?

List any instant messenger accounts you use.

What is your facebook address?

What previous Jedi related training have you had and from where?

What areas of training interest you?

What are your habits as far as accessing the Internet?

Short essay: What brings you to the Jedi path?

Anything else you’d like to share?

That’s the form. I look forward to seeing you around the site once we can get your registration sorted out.
    :meditate

AvieldValerax
    Participant

I actually got the form to work! Thank you and sorry for the trouble! I look forward to starting my studies in earnest.

Atticus

No trouble at all. See you in the intro course. :)

John Symaro
    Participant

Hi, I brand new to the Jedi path, I filled out my membership form and then filled out the student registration form, but I have not yet received my registration confirmation email. It has been longer the 24 hours now, and I have checked my spam folder. Can you please help? I can’t wait to begin training! :cheer:

Thank You and May the Force be with you! :jedi

Atticus

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I’ll send a PM to the appropriate people as soon as I get back to my computer.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

John Symaro
    Participant

Thank You so much! :thanks

Jax
    Keymaster

I suspect the application didn’t actually go through. I got an application today from someone else, so I know it’s working. I’ll set you up though Johnny and send you the information in our email correspondence.

John Symaro
    Participant

I got the email, and I’m starting the course right now. Again Thank You so much! :)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here