• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kol Drake

Yes, I know steampunk is not a Star Wars concept… though over on http://www.steampunkmagazine.com/ they have some fun ‘portraits’ of SW characters in steampunkian mode.  (Bobba Fett in a tophat?  Chewie as a hair slicked back monocle wearing gentlebeing?)

Anyway, on the same site they produce a steampunk magazine — free as a pdf download.

Also, they have a ‘survival guide’ which… although with steamy titles and illustrations, is a real to life short (56 pages) of ‘how to make clean water, some basic things to consider, etc.  Worth downloading and perhaps, putting into the library?

Anyway, fyi.

inari
    Participant

Oooo I’ll have to check it out. I love LOOKING at steam punk but I doubt I could tolerate being trussed up a la Victorian fashion for long.

Kol Drake

Better Victorian ‘steamy’ then some I’ve seen cosplaying Navi’i in leather loincloths and blue body paint.
    Steampunk is MUCH warmer — and can hide a multitude of ‘not feeling like exercising’ sins compared to ‘everything there’ body paint-ed-ness.

I’ll take waistcoats and dusters over fig leaves… er, leather loincloths.

Kol Drake

heh….

When settling in for the evening, I thought on my response and inari’s possible response and the concept of her changed from typical Victorian steampunk to an image of her in steampunky kendo gear preparing to whack me with a practice sword.   Kendo, brass and leather and with goggles! (steamy must)

;D

Man, got to lay off the late late night surfing….

inari
    Participant

Hmm…hakama in brocade perhaps….could work…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here