• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Streen
    Participant

I’m making this post to find out if there’s anyone here that plays SWG.  I just signed up today and thought it would be great if I could meet up with a fellow Jedi on the game.  I’m currently on the Bloodfin server, but I’d be willing to switch to a different one if anyone has an established character already.  If you don’t play but would like to, just go to http://www.starwarsgalaxies.com.

The game itself is free (just click the 14-day trial link and download the game), but there’s a monthly fee to play, roughly $15/ month.  If you want to keep playing after the 14-day trial is over, just go to the SWG site, click My Account at the top of the screen, log in, then click Subscribe Now, and enter your payment info.  That will turn your trial account into a true subscription, and you’ll be all set.

If you have any questions about the game, feel free to post them here :)

Alchemic_Wrath
    Participant

I am downloading the trial. I won’t be able to buy it though. I already play World of Warcraft which is 14.99 a month. Can’t have another fifteen bucks flying away all the time.

intel
    Participant

EEEEERRRRR!!!!  I played SWG for a year alomst 2 and then they got the great idea of changing the entire game.  needless to say I am a little bitter.  It used to be really hard to become a Jedi and now it is a starting prof.  Anyway if they made it better let me know i might actually start again

Corey
    Participant

Hey Streen, been playing SWG for almost 4 years (1,415 Day’s to be exact). I have a CL 57 Bounty Hunter on Bloodfin named Pip,  and a CL 90 Jedi on Bria named Gichin who I play the most.  Let me know what time’s you game and I’ll try to log on and help you out if you need it.
    Gichin2.jpg
    Gichin2-1.jpg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here