• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

There is a ‘Jedi’ reiki manual that was created a few years back by 2-4 Reiki Jedi. However, you really need the right teacher to do it.  When any of the people I have in mind are available I’ll certainly ask about doing a class, even if it’s just the occasional focused seminar. 

MJ Hannigan
    Participant
    Quote:
    There is a ‘Jedi’ reiki manual that was created a few years back by 2-4 Reiki Jedi. However, you really need the right teacher to do it.  When any of the people I have in mind are available I’ll certainly ask about doing a class, even if it’s just the occasional focused seminar. 

She already has a great reiki teacher.

Sarah
    Participant

Ha ha Hannigan your to much sometimes lol.

This weekend was so busy lol. I got asked Thursday if I got everything ready for the children’s Halloween party and I freaked because I didn’t know anything about it. I would of never offered to do the Halloween party….EVER! I’m not an event host in any form. I spent all of Friday and Saturday trying to get everything together. About 30 kids showed up :) During the party, I went into the DJ booth and found out one of the DJ’s messed around with all the equipment; so I was unable to get it to work. I was going to kill someone. After working on it for an hr I finally found out how to do it. I told everyone that until they get everything their “stuff” together I will not be going in there anymore (I don’t want the stress anymore) and this isn’t the first time I had to figure it out at the last min (people got pissed at me for saying that lol). On a good note…the kids left happy. When I had time to go outside in peace and meditated, I realized that I cant sweat the small stuff like that…its unhealthy!

I witnessed something weird tho. I walked into the club Friday morning (I think? lol) I saw two people arguing. I sat back and studied them. I know both of these guys. One loves to argue, the other one sits in a corner and doesn’t say much (stays out of drama. This place is full of drama) As they were arguing, I saw the quiet guy starting to look weak while the other guy was getting more and more energetic. After awhile, the one guy finally gave up and sat down. I started thinking what I have learned about when ppl make you angry, they steal your energy. I think the dominate one (the one that argues all the time) stole the weaker guys (the one that doesn’t) energy and that’s why after awhile his just gave up because he wasn’t able to fight back anymore. I don’t know if this is true…but its what I thought. Very interesting :)

Jax
    Keymaster

Good observation. It certainly does happen with a lot of people. It seems to be very common with those who like to argue and refuse to stop until the other person just gives up.  They are energy vampires, whether they realize it or not.  That’s why it’s important for everyone to be aware of their own limits and set boundaries. You can’t be the source of energy for someone if you don’t allow it. 

You might want to be careful about getting dumped on at the last minute. If it keeps happening, and you keep bailing people out, they’ll keep doing. lol Glad the kids had a good time though.

Kol Drake

Being the ‘go to’ person that gets it all done in the pinch… is a fast way to get totally fried.  Some people are very adapt at artificially creating those kinds of ‘pinch’ situations so they can feel like they are in control… and hoping the person they dump it on can be put upon/stressed/fail… thereby gaining ‘strength’ through that failure.  Even when it’s a case of ‘no one else will do it’… after a while it gets to be too much.

As for quiet man and argumentative man….
    Yes, that arguing guy is what some books and lectures term an ‘energy vampire’ or leech.  They love to tap others’ energy to enhance their own. Some do it intentionally; some do it subconsciously but, as you noted, it does happen.

Sarah
    Participant

The “energy vampire”? Never heard that one before lol. Yea, they know that when I say I’m going to do something…I do it…unfortunately I think it might be my downfall lol

Jax
    Keymaster

Really? Hmm…Yeah, vamps are very real. Most of them are not consciously doing it, and so they’re pretty easy to neutralize, at least from taking your energy. But there are some who are consciously and purposely finding people to attack. And that’s a story for another day (or for digging way back in my training journal). Be very careful of your energy. You’ll start to notice if it’s a problem or not.

RiddleNox

I KNEW Vampires (psych) were real! I’m gonna talk to my guides about this tonight as well…

Jax
    Keymaster

I should say there are some who are ‘responsible’ about it who only ‘feed’ from volunteers. But I personally think it’s far better to solve the energy problem rather than feed off others.

Sarah
    Participant

Ha!!!! Yea I know afew of them. So I’m at the end of the introduction part of my training…where I have to keep a log of hours. Its gonna take me awhile to do all this so should I post in my word press weekly just to keep updates in there so no one thinks I’m not doing anything with it? lol

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here