• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

I have no idea what to post in here…or even how to do it, but I will do my best to come in here and post what I see with how my Jedi training has worked into my life. I’m sure I will not do this correctly for a while, but thanks to all of you, I know you will put me on the right path :) Yes, I do take constructive criticism very well :}

Beral Khan
    Participant

Hello Sarah!

If you have read the various journals here you will have seen that each of us use it very uniquely. :) That is because each of us (you included) have our own path to walk.  The biggest challenge can be staying motivated to post your thoughts and discoveries on a regular basis.

I look forward to seeing your posts as well as your personal growth within them.

MJ Hannigan
    Participant

You can write about the great converation you had on the phone with a wonderful jedi you had today.

RiddleNox
    Quote:
    You can write about the great converation you had on the phone with a wonderful jedi you had today.

Wait. You were there too? ;) jkjk.

Sarah
    Participant

Ha ha very funny.

Actually I did have a very good experience that had to do with my Jedi training. Not to go into to much personal stuff but my boyfriend broke up with me tonight. My Jedi training came into play about a week ago when he came over, his energy was very off and I concluded that me and him weren’t right for eachother…and I was okay with that. I knew that me acting on it might come back on me so I stayed quiet about it and did some meditation. So when he called tonight I was prepared to deal with it which was awesome :) Hannigan also sent me the Riki Manual so I will be able to start studying that so life is good right now :)

RiddleNox

You are growing quickly. :) Good for you! Keep up the good work.

Jedi_Phoenix

Reiki is definitely an interesting healing art to study.  I think you will find that it will not only help heal your personal life, but will give you some deeper understanding into the Force as well.  I look forward to seeing what insights you share about it :)

Sarah
    Participant

I am very interested in the Reiki stuff. Its amazing how much of it I already knew. Unconsciously I knew that the body could heal itself but didn’t understand how. Now I am :)

Kol Drake

I just checked out Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art By Diane Stein from the local county library.  The book has chapters on each stage of Reiki.. but also gives illustrations of the symbology used at each stage.  Not the end all and be all of all things Reiki but a nice reference if nothing else I guess. 

Was wondering how that might dovetail with the manual MJ Hannigan uses since many are interested in the healing arts.

RiddleNox

I agree. I think Healing is a very important and essential Jedi skill in the real world. Reiki is a wonderful tool for that. I wonder if, even in the future, we could offer a primer course here. I mean, it’s mostly just information, then you practice it all. I need to get trained in it. O_O I mean, I’ve read the books and done the research and figured all kinds of stuff out. I’ve just never been attuned or formally trained. *things I want to do*

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here