• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Sai
    Participant

I started this thread because I was curious about the similarities and diffirances between what people though their soul looks like. Also how did you realize what your soul looks like.
    For me it appears to be a ball of energy that changes colors slightly depending on my mood. For the most part its white in the center with yelow radiating out wards then blue and then finally green.

John
    Participant

This one certainly made me think. The only way I could describe my soul is my relation to others (through the Force), through what I feel, how I experience myself…. . I never really thought about it because I have had enough to do to find peace in my soul.

Jedi_Phoenix

hmmm i think my soul looks like me, only it is more transparent.  Mine is usually a shade of some color.  It depends on what meditation I am doing, and i guess it could depend on my mood. 

Ill have to look more into it

Tai Chi  :yoda

Jax
    Keymaster

I guess I’m not really sure what you’re referring to really.  How and when do you see your soul?  It sounds like you’re describing your aura, but it’s a bit too vague to know right now.  Please elaborate.

Sai
    Participant

Well I’ve seen it during a dream submerged or coming out of water and also sometimes suspended from chains Also I can sometimes confirm this when I get deep into meditation

Jax
    Keymaster

And what makes you think it’s your soul, rather than something or someone else?

Jedi_Phoenix

Thats a good point.  I guess  iwas really refering to my aura more than anything else(like a soul).

Jax
    Keymaster

And that begs the question, is our aura separate from our soul?  In fact, can anything be separate from our soul at some level?  lol

Jedi_Phoenix

ahh its like 10 pm over here, and Jax has to ask a thought provoking question….hmm.  Well my response initially would be no.  I guess whenever we meditate, or look beyond our physical selfs we are looking into something greater and deeper.  We then associate that withthe creation of what ever our “god” maybe.  In this case the Force.  And by connecting with it, we find all these occurances and “auras” and “souls”. 

So  I guess they are interchangable…in my opinion.
    :yoda

Jax
    Keymaster

I think for me it depends on what you’re seeing.  many people see the outer layers of the aura.  I don’t think is directly the soul per se, but the outer expression of what’s going on with you emotionally, physically, mentally, etc.  If you are able to see deeper, to the core life colors, that’s more related to the soul and it’s general life purpose this incarnation.  Mine is a deep but bright blue.  My wife is a deep bright purple.  My friend is a vibrant purple until she has a chemo shot.  Those all speak to our life purpose in this lifetime. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here