• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Andy
    Participant

So i was stumbling around and I saw a site on The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies.

Anyone know anything about this?

http://www.soundsofyouth.com/

Kol Drake

Yes.

‘The Field’ by Lynne McTaggart makes note of early researches into those who found that certain frequencies tended to correspond to ‘equivalents’ of administered medications on test subjects.  Working up to discovering tonals alone can produce the same result in many cases.

See also:

– Dr. Emoto’s work with water and sound.

– Nikola Tesla’s findings concerning the effects of frequencies on matter.

– Brain cycles and frequency correspondences… ie. Delta, Theta, Alpha, Beta, and Gamma brain cycling.

– Buckminster Fuller and his protege Dr. Hans Jenny devised clever experiments that showed how the Platonic Solids would form within a vibrating / pulsating 3D sphere.

The Six Solfeggio Frequencies include:
    UT – 396 Hz – Liberating Guilt and Fear
    RE – 417 Hz – Undoing Situations and Facilitating Change
    MI – 528 Hz – Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)
    FA – 639 Hz – Connecting/Relationships
    SOL – 741 Hz – Awakening Intuition
    LA – 852 Hz – Returning to Spiritual Order

Please note it is not ‘just play a tone once’ and all is ‘good’.  Also, most tend to group this with hemi-sync studies / ‘buyable’ tapes or CDs which ‘do the tonals’… but, as noted in ‘The Field’ commentary, anyone with a decent PC/Mac and basic tone generator software can produce these frequencies.

Along similar lines, many associate colors and frequencies with the seven basic chakras (there are many many more but the main/basic are most noted in writings)

(( I refer you to an excellent post on color, meditation, chakras, etc.   http://mysolitaryjedijourney.wordpress.com/2010/02/07/color-use-in-meditation/  ))

Folks have always been fascinated with sounds and music and how it affects us… physically and emotionally.  The musical scale is not an accident. It is a natural consequence of pure mathematics and nature. It’s more proper to say it was discovered – not invented. This is one reason why music can be seen as the true universal language. Music is vibrational physics and math that is sensed almost as a language be the ear/brain combination.

The scale we typically use divides the octave based on the harmonic series into 12 notes, the 12th being the same note an octave higher than the first. Many other harmonic subdivisions of the octave are possible yielding scales of 42, 60 even 360 notes (ancient chinese scale) per octave. Music has existed in written form as far back as the ancient Sumerians It is an interesting ‘coincidence’ that the old frequency for middle C seems to have been about 256, which is a doubling of 128, which is 64 doubled, which is 32 and so on, neatly landing back at the number 1.

We hear about ten octaves of sound and see about one octave of light with our eyes.
    Because going up an octave is doubling, each octave has a bandwidth (range of frequencies) that is as large as the sum of all bandwidths of the preceding octaves (similar to each time a population doubles). This means that visible light, 41 octaves up from from the middle of our hearing range, is an octave with a bandwidth many times greater than that of all 10 octaves of the hearing range. So the human eye has a very wide range even though it sees in only one octave.

Music & frequencies can be cool ‘stuff’ to delve into…

Quote:
    [size=9pt]”If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician.
    I often think in music.   I live my daydreams in music.
    I see my life in terms of music …. I get most joy in life out of music.”
    — Albert Einstein[/size]
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here