• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

Tonight I discovered some issues with the site and Adam was able to help me out.  First and probably most important, I hadn’t realized the ‘contact us’ form wasn’t working.  I apologize to those who submitted questions that went unanswered – the emails were never received.  This error has been fixed, and it was probably an error on my part.  Thankfully Adam was able to fix it easily. :-)

Second, I made some minor changes to the FAQ as well as adding a question – Do we charge for training?  We don’t, and it’s important that it’s clear to everyone. 

Third, I finally figured out my login to the bookstore. lol  Now the trick is to figure out how to fix it so it’s more useful.  If you have any recommendations for the bookstore or for the site, just let me know.  Thanks!

inari
    Participant

Adam rocks!

Jax
    Keymaster

Yes, yes he does.  lol  Ironically I think I had tracked down the problem right after he fixed it.  It was good practice in troubleshooting. :-)

Jax
    Keymaster

A few other little updates. I tweaked the FAQ format so it looks better and is easier to keep track of on the faculty end.  If you have questions you think need to be included, let me know.  I also tweaked the colors in the bookstore (I know, that’s important lol) Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here