• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

I have been using this for the past month or so again, after forgetting about it for quite some time. It’s been incredibly beneficial in helping me remove all the gunk that has been stirred up from the elections in the US (among other things). I highly recommend people add this as their daily practice.

Yoshio

Whenever I wash my hair, which is normally every other day, I do use this technique and find it very beneficial and cleansing.

Jedi_Phoenix

So on the plus side, I’m glad you “bumped” this article because I wanted to make sure I was doing the steps right. I am.

But I will also vouch for doing this. I’ve been doing this for a few months now, especially as I prepared for the Gathering. Its a great, quick healing modality that helps keep you grounded and clear out any immediate energy blockage.

Jax
    Keymaster

We should have taught this at the gathering *forehead smack* lol

Kol Drake

First item for ‘next time’ list…

Jax
    Keymaster

No kidding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedi_Phoenix

HAHAHAHAHA OMG I am literally laughing out loud at that…we totally should of taught this.

Jax
    Keymaster

But would the outcome have been any different? lol We’ll put it on the agenda for the next gathering.

Jax
    Keymaster

If you are struggling right now, this is a simple exercise to do. If you meditate after you will amplify the benefits. Do what you need to for self care and you will find balance and a new potency.

Jax
    Keymaster

If you are struggling right now, this is a simple exercise to do. If you meditate after you will amplify the benefits. Do what you need to for self care and you will find balance and a new potency.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here