• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Atticus

I can make that — should even be able to avoid the blue screens of doom that choked off my participation last time. ;D

I like the “where are we heading this year?” topic very much.

Jax
    Keymaster

Excellent! Should be fun to talk about. I’ve been having some interesting discussions with people in general lately and am excited in general about the Jedi path. :-)

One-Winged Angel
    Participant

I plan on being present for this, barring Internet connection disruptions (which are common when you’re pirating a WiFi signal from a point located about a half a mile away, cross-country), or something similarly disruptive to my time.

Regarding a set topic(s): As is the case with my real-world social interactions with others, I usually favor “winging it”, rather than having a set agenda for discussion. People get creative when left to their own conversational devices.

Jax
    Keymaster

This is true, but it’s also helpful to have some topics so it’s more productive than talking about the same things we always talk about. ;-)

Yoshio

Maybe I could jump in for a short talk as it would be 0100 on Sunday morning and that’s unfortunately a time which I would normally not be awake.
    But as I’m going to my brothers place to meet him and some other guys for a gaming evening, it might be possible. Let’s see what I can do but if not sorry.  :meditate

Jax
    Keymaster

I’ll probably be a few minutes late but will be there by 615 at the latest. I got delayed picking up prescriptions.

inari
    Participant

Oops I forgot about this. In my defense I think I’m coming down with flu and have been wandering around the house in a fugue for most of the day.

Jax
    Keymaster

I hope you feel better soon.  Many people forgot today. It happens. :-)

Yoshio

Sorry for not showing up, it got quiet late last night at my brothers home.  ::)

Jax
    Keymaster

No problem. There were a few people who forgot but we had many hours of discussion either way. :-)

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here