• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

Is anyone available for a group chat this Saturday, January 29th at 7pm UTC.  That’s 9pm in Munich (I believe) for Yoshio.  It’s 2pm for the east coast of the US, 11am for the west coast.  Unfortunately that’s 7am in New Zealand and 4am in Japan.  We can play with these times a bit (and correct me if I have the wrong times).  It’s not an easy task to find a time that works for many.  I’m open to any suggestions.

No topics at the moment, my brain is too fried to think beyond this. lol

Deraleth
    Participant

I’ll be good for it Jax, count me in.

jdmcowan
    Participant

Probably not.  I’m supposed to be in with patients until 2 and then heading out to join the other Chicago Jedi for laser tag.

Jax
    Keymaster

It’s ok.  I know we’ll never get everyone, but I wanted to provide a different time for different people to attend.  We’ll try to alternate like this and tweak the times to find what works best in general.  We’ll be doing chats for the astral projection study group as well, so we’ll figure it out before too long. :-)

One-Winged Angel
    Participant

I doubt I’ll be making this one. I’m attending a friend’s funeral that starts at 11am, -6 UTC (CST). If things run short, or something else changes all of a sudden, then it may become a possibility. But probably not.

Jax
    Keymaster

No worries. That is a day to spend with your friends and remembering your friend. 

Andy
    Participant

I am going to be non-commital.  I have drill on saturday so i don’t know if i will be able to get online or not.  I will try.

Jedi_Phoenix

I’m in!!! =] I actually have that afternoon off! yippee ;D

Yoshio

Sorry Master Jax! I would be out on Saturday evening with some friends for enjoying the night in an medieval restaurant. So I would have to leaf home at about 1830 local time. Which would be 5:30 pm UTC.
    But the time itself would be fine for me normally!  :)

Jax
    Keymaster

You will probably find us still in the chat room when you get home so stop in when you can.  Have fun!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here