• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Magdelene Nashira
    Participant

Today I learned that starwars.com is having a 40% off sale.  I can’t believe I just put two of these  :deathstar on my credit card!  (pounding her head against the wall)

Kol Drake

I think it is part of the Universe’s perverse sense of humor.

I can not count the number of times I have thought “wow, I just bought this for 20% off” and walk a block down the street to see the same thing suddenly marked down 30%.      Trust me, yours is not the only wall with ‘head thwacking’ marks on it!

:stars

Magdelene Nashira
    Participant

Yeah, though I did do a search to see if there was anywhere else I could find it cheaper, and I didn’t find it cheaper.  In fact I found one on eBay that they were asking somewhere around$100.00.  So it may not be a bad investment, but it’s still a lot of money to spend.  Hence the head thwacking.

RiddleNox

This is when being a kid with no bank account comes in handy… Denial is a wonderful Buddhist trait to adopt sometimes. haha. It teaches us to be humble and not needy. :)

If you keep buying  :deathstar ‘s, then we’re gonnnna have a problem. ;)

Magdelene Nashira
    Participant

No, I haven’t bought any more.  I’m still waiting for the first extra one to sell.  Might be a while considering the economy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here