• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sarah
    Participant

Just started on my “where do I go from here?”  Offline course (I think I already did in school last semester)and undertaking a leadership for a group…I think I’m already doing lol. Can someone please fill me in on what the requirements are and how to exactly provide proof of these things?

RiddleNox

You need to fill out what of the PLP you can, then send it to me or Phoenix and either he or I will help you finish it.

Jedi_Phoenix

I guess I’m still trying to catch up.  Have you completed the Introduction workbook?  If so, the next step is to start working on workbooks after (as Riddle rightly pointed out) you complete your PLP. 

Let me know where you are at with that and we can help you proceed from there.

Phoenix

RiddleNox

Her blog is posted in the WordPress thread.

Jedi_Phoenix

Thanks Riddle, I’ll swing on over there  :)

Sarah
    Participant

So should I just keep track of hours? Ill go and look at the PLP…thank you

Jedi_Phoenix

Yes, you are responsible for keeping track of your own hours, but make sure you follow your PLP as you need to diversify your hours. 

Phoenix

Jax
    Keymaster

I got her straightened out on the hours questions. Just took a bit for me to understand her confusion. All is well. ;-)

Jedi_Phoenix

Awesome, and I’m catching up on your blog posts Sarah.  I would say once you finish your PLP, speak with Jax about which classes you want access to first. 

Phoenix

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here