• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

I recently heard about this line of necklaces and bracelets by a company called http://phitenusa.com/.  I don’t even remember where I learned about them, it just seemed to appear into my world.  ;-)  They made claims about increasing energy, reducing pain and fatigue, and I was skeptical.  But then I saw the huge list of people claiming it helped them.  Of course, that can be faked too.  I saw you could get some fairly cheap online but then read that there are fakes so if they’re too cheap it’s not worth it.  Since the technology isn’t visible I didn’t want to waste money on something that wouldn’t work (vs something that may or may not work). 

Fast forward to tonight I finally found some in stock at my local store in the mall.  I felt it in my hand and it felt…good.  It’s such a subtle feeling but I decided I was trying it at that point.  I put it on and noticed I had less pain and stiffness in my neck.  I was just complaining to Phoenix that my neck isn’t holding an adjustment lately and I didn’t know why.  But now it feels better. Not perfect, but better.  I came home after 2 hours or so and was told that my neck area looked ‘cleaner’.  It’s not just in my head! Hooray!  Carrie said it felt interesting as well (though she’s on pain pills so she can’t sense as well as normal).  I’m thinking about getting a bracelet if this ‘clean’ affect doesn’t spread throughout the body since I have issues with overuse in my mouse hand. 

I really wanted to share this because it’s a product you can buy that does work.  You only want to buy from authorized retailers.  They are ‘in’ with the youngins apparently so there are phonies out there which obviously won’t work.  They have a store locater on the website though which is helpful.  Funny enough, after my trip to the mall I went to the Academy sports store to get the pullup bar thing I needed and they had them as well! lol  I struck out for days looking and found two places in one night.

I haven’t tried the more potent x30 but we’ll see if Carrie wants one.  If we get another I’ll let everyone know our experiences with it.

Jax
    Keymaster

Just a note that today my wrist is really bothering me. I took off my necklace and wrapped it around my wrist.  I feel a distinct energy, a warm tingling and decreased pain in my wrist.  This is significant to me because I often notice initial improvement from something and then after a few times of using something I don’t notice it anymore – either because my mind gets in the way of it working or because I get used to the sensation and can’t feel it anymore. 

If anyone tries this I’d love to hear your experiences.  I think I’m going to figure out what bracelet size I need.  I don’t like that it’d be on the same wrist as my lightsaber bracelet but I can take it on and off (can’t with the lightsaber) so I’ll make it work.

Sean
    Participant

I’m curious to know if these actually work or its just another placebo..

Jax
    Keymaster

That’s why I stated how it’s affecting me.  A placebo does not create an energy affect.  Others who are able to see my energy see it is cleaner due to the phiten product.  If it were a placebo it would not continue to help me.  I know me and how things affect me.  I’ve actually not seen placebo’s do anything for me.  Heck, there are plenty of times when things that are supposed to work don’t either.  I wouldn’t put this on here if I thought it was a placebo. 

Sean
    Participant

wI’m going to get the x30 edge tomorrow.  Which one did you buy?  Because I once bought one of the rubberish material bracelets and it broke after about a month because of all the physical activity I was doing.  I want to get one that is less likely to break apart and the x30 edge looks material wise better.

Jax
    Keymaster

I have a regular one and an x30 necklace. I also had a bracelet (regular) that I lost. All were the cloth type. What you can do is hold a few in your hands and see which one feels better. You should have some inkling.  I had the sense that it felt ‘good’ even though I have very vague senses.  Also, check the size. I went with the 22″ because I don’t want it to be real short. It’s still pretty short in my opinion but that’s the style or something. lol  Let me know what you think. 

Sean
    Participant

I went to Dicks sporting goods and sports authority today and they were all in a pretty tough plastic material so I could not get them out to try them on or feel them. I guess I’ll just have to order from the phiten online store.  I measured my wrist and its a little under 6.5 inches so I will buy the 6.75 inch one. Also, I’m not sure if the cloth type is any better than the plastic one.  Do you think it can last being taken on and off at night with out breaking?

Jax
    Keymaster

Absolutely. The cloth ones are very strong. And the bracelets are stretchy. You can go up to that size if you want but if you want it tight then stay down. It’s a personal preference. Ordering online is nice because there are more color and style options. What do you want to use it for? Anything in particular?

Sean
    Participant

I don’t know if its just my wrists are weak or my training makes them hurt so much..  But ever since I started training more with my sword the first 30 cuts or so my wrists hurt pretty badly.  After the first 30 cuts though they feel really good more than comfortable.  I just wanted to see if the phiten bracelet can help with the wrist pain I feel in the beginning.  And I’m not a senior citizen either. Lol. 

Jax
    Keymaster

In my experience it will.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here