• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

i started the personal learning plan work sheet i filled in the obvious blanks here it is as an attached file but will need help filling in the rest i read the guidlines section and i would like to add in my other training and experiance in haveing my own website dedicated to the jedi movement as working towards a credit its’ farly new and has only 5 member besides my self. here is the link http://temple-of-the-maritimes-jedi.webs.com/

RiddleNox

Silver! I am happy you are working on your PLP!

I am going to send you a Private Message tomorrow regarding how I can help you.

The PLP is confusing, and I am working on a better one! But, for now, we work with what we have.

Anonymous

i filled in as much as i can the question marks are because i don’t know of any CPR courses available i need to go to the emerg responce center in the town over, and check. here is the form in attached 

RiddleNox

Alright! Better! You may want to add more time for yourself for the courses.

In addition, you still need to come up with Integrative Practice hours that DON’T involve the internet. Send me your ideas on what you think you can do outside of your Jedi Training that will help you become a better Jedi. Read pages 33-34 carefully, and use some of those examples.

Anonymous

u don’t think a rough 3 weeks is long enough i have the time to spear i have a stress anxiety disability, and cannot work it was contracted from on the job stress levels; being the only one working an entire industrial sized inn/ bar/grill kitchen alone it adds up after a wile. I found my self drinking booze and playing video games at 2 am just to wind down after work don’t get me wrong i can do the training its whats been helping me reconstitute my mind, and health (Spiritually,Emotionally, and physically).

Jax
    Keymaster

No, three weeks is not even close to enough time for the courses. They’re designed for one lesson per week and are roughly 10 lessons long. And you have to go into the assignments in greater depth than the intro course. Plan out each lesson for a week. There are some lessons that don’t have assignments so that will go a little quicker, but if you give yourself 2-3 months you’ll have a more realistic goal.  Does that make more sense?

As for training, think about those other areas. What can you do to train your body? It doesn’t have to be taking a class, just training that isn’t sitting in front of the computer. ;-)

Anonymous

Ok i have sent a message to riddle that i think i’m going to hold off on training here with the institute i am currently training with another part of the jedi community, and am at master level i also went into detail about the training some of it you allready know from my wordpress

Jax
    Keymaster

You have the right to train wherever and however you like. However, a master level somewhere else doesn’t mean anything here without testing your knowledge which we are unable to do at this time. You haven’t seen the training here to know if it’s going to help you or not. The intro course is just a small taste.  In fact, this summer many of us revisited the Force course and found our understanding was significantly changed from when we first came to the path. Jedi of all levels can learn something from the courses.

You’re welcome to return at any point and delve into it, or to just participate in the forums to share and learn in a non-structured setting.

Anonymous

i know but instead of biteing off more then i can chew

Jax
    Keymaster

Always a concern. :-) That’s why things are self paced here, to allow training to fit into life more easily. It’ll still be here when you have a little more time. The holidays can be a challenging time to start up if you have a family to worry about. 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here