• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

I read this today at Neale Donald Walsch’s blog and found it quite interesting.  What do you think?

Quote:
    “Peace” is a state of being characterized by a complete lack of agitation, frustration, anger, resentment, judgment, disappointment or negativity of any kind at any level. “Serenity” is the state of being we enter when we know that our Peace can and will never end. It is the complete lack of anxiety, anxiousness, worry, or concern that Peace can or will be lost.
    Charles
    Participant

I try to define things through positives instead of negatives. A Defind negative will often lead to a negative line of thinking (funny that).

I would say then Peace is the State of simply being. Serenity is the state of peace then in which we are comfortable in being at peace.

Jax
    Keymaster

That works.  There are a lot of people who are not comfortable with peace and are immediately looking for something to break that peacefulness.  They then create drama or conflict so they feel comfortable with a life they are familiar with rather than take the time to get used to this feeling of peace.  Humans are funny creatures at times!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here