• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    inari
    Participant

I invite you to experience how warped people from Adelaide can be. Warning: Rather a lot of rude words. And did I mention bad taste?

http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html
    http://www.27bslash6.com/p2p2.html

And you can check out the other articles at your leisure.

Enjoy.

Inari.

Anonymous

Inari thank you very much, although some cat lovers have pointed out to me that the Lost cat poster dialog is very offensive, I lost all self controll, and am still laughing now.

ren
    Participant

Now, that’s how I roll. However, calling the site 27bslash6 instead of 27bstroke6 lacks style, he should get information retrieval on his arse, just for making me talk about it.

inari
    Participant
    Quote:
    some cat lovers have pointed out to me that the Lost cat poster dialog is very offensive

I like cats too. I did warn it wasn’t in good taste lol. :P

Memnoich
    Participant

well when you ask someone to do something for free, better make sure they are willing to actually do it.

ren
    Participant

I don’t understand what’s wrong with that woman. If she doesn’t like her cat enough to allocate resources to poster-making, why does she try to act like she cares about it? She spends more time asking someone to do something than to do that thing herself. No wonder the cat ran away.

Jax
    Keymaster

Be careful about judging.  Some people really don’t have good coping skills at all, so when something happens they don’t see things clearly.  She probably doesn’t realize that she didn’t go about that the right way, and didn’t understand why someone would respond as they did.  At the same time, it’s easy enough to explain to someone why they don’t do free work, or that they are too busy, whatever.  Sure, it’s funny, but there’s no excuse to be an asshole to someone, especially straight off the bat. 

Aslyn
    Participant

The one with the cat cracked me up and then some. Thanks for posting it!

inari
    Participant

I don’t think that a woman really asked this chap to do her a poster while at work, I think it is most likely to be just a funny thing this chap wrote. I.e. I think it’s fiction.

Jax
    Keymaster

I hope so.  If it’s fiction, it’s hilarious.  If it isn’t, it’s still funny but I feel for the woman.  I mean, the pictures were pretty awesome, but only if there isn’t a person truly in distress.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here