• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KittyRebecca
    Participant

Hello there fellow Jedi Realists! I’m Kitty Rebecca and I’m new on this site! I look forward to getting to know everyone and taking the courses! I think I’ve been a Jedi at heart all my life and didn’t know it! I’ve been reading about Jediism for awhile now. I also love meditation , prayer, reading and crocheting. :yoda

Kol Drake

Welcome!
    Crocheting is TONS harder then swinging a lightsaber. Or was that knitting? I recall I did poorly with both attempts.

Lots of great folks here… with plenty of ‘good stuff’ in the forums and lessons… so, again… welcome and the Force be with you!

I keep trying to imagine a rabbit with a lightsaber….

Darth_bunny.jpg

Yoshio

Hey and Welcome!
    How does a kitty go along with a rabbit? ;)
    I’m looking forward to see You at the Introduction Course/Class and around on the board. Just make yourself comfortable and should You have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!

Jax
    Keymaster

Sometimes it might be safer not to ask where Kol’s ideas come from! lol Though that’s cute and disturbing at the same time.

Welcome Rebecca!

Kurajadin
    Participant

Welcome Rebecca! :welcome

Kol Drake

But… but… but… *points to the avatar image* It’s a FLUFFY BUNNY! I mean… Jedi Cuniculus! *sighs* It just seemed oddly weird in the moment.

Now… since she is KittyRebecca , I’ll have to find a respectable Indiana kitten wielding a lighsaber now. :stars

Jax
    Keymaster

Oh! hahahaha awesome

Tallan Kai-Dan
    Participant

:welcome Rebecaca!
    I felt the same way about walking the Jedi path. There were many things already part of what I did in life and the interests I had that pretty much lined up with what it was to be Jedi. So glad you found this place as we all have.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here