• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Kit
    Participant

I love it!
    As mentioned by others, I had to stop and decipher the words because they weren’t in the flow I was expecting.
    Funny enough, I don’t know if you need fundraisers but I’ve done some in other places using the logos in craft works (like woodburning) I was thinking that I wouldn’t be able to contribute here like that due to the complexity and colors of the current logo. With the proposed one that would be much better possibility haha.

Memnoich
    Participant

Overall I like the look, though I would have to agree with the wording change, starting with institute on the left, and ending with studies on the bottom, right side up. As for the look of the shield, that’s kind of a personal preference thing, Myself I have no issue with the traditional Heater, as that is the style most centers of learning use, but it can go more stylized I guess, if you want to.

Silver_Surfer
    Participant

I just wanted to weigh in and say that I like it, I think it looks nice. It’s sleek, not too flashy or busy, yet full of meaning. I can see what others are saying about it not reading as a circle, some visitors could potentially get confused and read it the wrong way, still it is not impossible to figure out. :)

Jax
    Keymaster

This reminds me to check with Jacob for the updated version. He was working on it.

Memnoich
    Participant

Duringone of my afternoon walking meditations, I think I figured out what my issue with the wording was, orientation. If the words were all oriented in an up down fashion, then the way it is, would not seem strange to read, as your eye would look at it and know to go from left to right. Whereas with the central point orientation, my eye wants to travel around the circumference of the circle, starting at the left, and ending at the bottom.. Just a thought anyways.

Voidhaunter
    Participant

this is so nice…! great work!

Jax
    Keymaster

He said he’ll be able to update it later this week. So hopefully we’ll have a new image or two in a few days and we can take a vote! :-)

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here