• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Aslyn
    Participant

Nice to see you being forward with your training, Asta. Not everyone feels inclined to open themselves up to possible ridicule by doing so, but having done that now, it’s good to see you moving to dispel the myths and misconceptions. Good work :)

Anonymous

Well – I have been receiving some PM’s there.  Most want to discuss philosophy and religion so I guess all is well.

First forray – heh.

Thanks for the support!

– Asta

Lanius Narcassan
    Participant

I fear that people involved in organizing these “churches” in public aren’t doing so for the right reasons.  They want recognition and privileges rather than what they should really be seeking if they are truly following the teachings of the Jedi.

Jax
    Keymaster

While that could be true, we don’t know how the media learned of these people.  Perhaps they didn’t seek media at all, and word of mouth just found a bored reporter.  Or, maybe they did seek media but as a way to get the word out for those interested.  There are many things we don’t know about this situation.  I suppose with some work these questions could be asked. 

But at the least, it’s a reminder that we all naturally draw conclusions with whatever information we have available to us.  That doesn’t, however, make our conclusions correct.  It just makes them our guess for the moment.  ;-)

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here