• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Xhaiden
    Keymaster

We have been working hard to improve the site and over the coming weeks and months you will see a number of changes with the look and layout for a number of reasons. I was asked if I would be willing to improve the site and forum to match the sites direction so I have been working on a number of things with the site and forum. The first step is getting the forum situated. I think you will notice a number of the features have improved and things are just easier easier on the eyes. Also some of the logging in and out issues should be taken care of. If you notice anything wrong or have any suggestions to improve things please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Probably the biggest new addition is the chat room is now fully integrated with the forum. When you login and click on chat, it will open up in the forum. It will also show who is chatting below the who’s online list.

I am still working on some graphics things but the overall tweaks I had to make to the theme are finished.

Memnoich
    Participant

I like the new look, it seems more comfortable, if that can be said about a forum.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here