• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

I’d like to announce that we have two new faculty: Kol and Andy!  Anyone who’s been paying attention to the esoterics board is familiar with Kol’s Working With The Force series.  Andy has experience with search and rescue as well as western martial traditions and will be taking over the situational awareness course Inari developed.  Both will be deciding where they can be most effective in the future so hopefully this results in more courses for everyone to take. 

I’ll let them introduce themselves further if they wish.  I’m very happy to have them here and look forward to their expertise!

Atticus

Excellent!  Congrats to both of you, and I look forward to learning from you.

Andy
    Participant

Hey thanks.  I dont know how many know me well.  I have been around in the jedi community for years, but i am not as active online as I am off.  I like this site because while it is an online training site, the offline components are what are emphasized.  Its not bout righting philosophical essays its about applying skills to our real world. 

I am a captain on my search and rescue team, I am a free scholar of the ARMA and I am an elementary art teacher.  I hope I can offer some new views to our lessons. 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here