• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Havik
    Participant

Hello, my name is Havik, i am new here. I just recently found out about this and i am very happy to have found like-minded people to share with. Looking forward to get to know you all

Kol Drake

Welcome!
    I hope the IJRS can help you find the answers you may be looking for… or those you didn’t even know you had/have yet!

Feel free to check out the main post areas — anyone can comment or add to a thread.
    When Jax (our head admin/president/’mom’) sees this, she can help set you up with the intro courses & access to the student areas.

Jax
    Keymaster

Hi Havik,
    Kol is right, you’ll likely find a list of new questions as you explore the forum and courses. :-)

Yoshio

Hey there Havik,
    welcome to the IJRS! Make yourself comfortable and should You run into problems or have questions, don’t hesitate to ask. :)

NickD
    Participant

Welcome Havik! This is a great place for growth, understanding, and sharing of ideas. Finding a community like this many years ago put me on a path of enlightenment, which I would not had pursued without the influence of several people whom I met through the Jedi communities. Good journey and may your path be enlightened!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here