• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Jedi way is obvious to us all. We don’t need a one definition to rule them all, we need it to build fraternity, esprit de corps among jedi. To leave behind unnecessary argues and take up the path of helping each other become better jedi.

Source for jedi concept seems to be : Noble Force wielding sage+mystic+scholar+knight+monk

Thus my proposed universal definition is:

A noble person dedicated to bringing peace and balance in the Force(or what you call it) through ones deeds.
    A person who trains one’s body, mind and spirit(or call it simply the Force/energy/etc) for sake of self improvement and to be able to better serve the Force(help, protect, guide others; be more capable of affecting positive change via change in thinking, acting and Force use)

Jax
    Keymaster

Neo, this has already been done.  There is a document for it in the FAQ and a thread discussing the Jedi definition and core values.  If you disagree with the definition, why not start with that and state why.  Then propose your definition with why and it can be discussed. 

Also, I’d prefer group projects be either proposed to or initiated by the leadership of this community.  This allows them to be clarified and focused as much as is possible.  I don’t want too many topics being labeled as group projects, otherwise it takes away from the meaning.  After all, every discussion is a group project in a sense.  I’m going to remove just those words from the title.  And please read the definition and core values threads (there are a few I think) before starting from scratch. 

Anonymous

Oh well… I should wander more around the site than stick to one forum. HAHA  ;D

Jax
    Keymaster

Yes. lol Or look back on other pages.  ;-)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here