• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Beral Khan
    Participant

Yes, it’s that time of year again! :)

Anonymous

May the 4th be with you and All here!!!!May
    :yoda
    ;D

Stryse
    Participant

I knew there was a reason I wanted to take off work today…  too bad i’m here already.  :)

Macgilleon
    Participant

LOL I’m a touch confused  :ponder… Is this a proposed holiday for Jedi?? I really should check into here more often… May the 4th be with all  :plight

Stryse
    Participant

International Day of the Jedi or something.  Actually, i believe its only an official holiday for the UK Jedi Church.  I’m pretty sure Daniel Jones started it so they could have a religious holiday of their own.    The rest of us are just amused and run with it.

Jax
    Keymaster

It’s far older than the Jedi Church.  It’s just a day that pop culture (or geek culture lol) has picked because of how it sounds.  I don’t consider it a holiday, just an amusing date, just like pi day (3-14).

Anonymous

And here I was thinking … while really cofused… it’s the 4th of July already  ;D

Stryse
    Participant
    Quote:
    It’s far older than the Jedi Church.  It’s just a day that pop culture (or geek culture lol) has picked because of how it sounds.  I don’t consider it a holiday, just an amusing date, just like pi day (3-14).

Excellent.  Then I can really run with it now…  or just expand it to all days numered 4.  :)

Let’s hope they don’t legislate the value of pi, lest we lose Pi day.  :)

Loremaster
    Participant

True.  I have always loved May 4th for the SW theme!  Definitely not a holiday over here, though, nope. 

Kol Drake

Darn!  Did I miss Pi day?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here