• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RiddleNox

Hey all! I will be traveling with my One Act Play UIL theatre troupe for a few days to Lubbock. I have decided to take a break from the internet stuff for these days to get my mind off of it and get some fresh starts on courses when I return. I will be starting my onsite blog when I return, and I will be sharing some of what happens in the next few days. We have advanced four times in the past three weeks, and just to let everyone know… here’s how it works. 4-6 plays go at every round, and then a judge picks 2 shows to advance. So, it’s ONE person’s opinion of a Theatre Work that goes to the next level. Well, we have done this at Zone, District, and Area. Now, we advance to Regionals in Lubbock, TX. I am very excited to perform. But, at the same time, I will use it as some time to get away from school in total and focus on what I really love to do. I will be taking notes and I am sure I will have a lot to say on what goes on when I return!

Thank you all for being so patient and understanding,
    Riddle.

P.S. – I might check some posts every evening, but I probably won’t be active. :) So, if you really need me, PM me.

Jax
    Keymaster

Good luck!  It sounds like you’ll do well. 

RiddleNox

BACK.

Jax
    Keymaster

good timing lol

RiddleNox

SHUT IT! :D

Jax
    Keymaster

Awww…come on, a little respect for your elders :yoda  Ok, maybe not that elder.

lol seriously, it is good timing. I was just wondering when you’d stop in when I posted the gathering update.

RiddleNox

Oh. I thought you were pointing to the subject of this thread… I returned a day late from when I said I would be back. haha.

Jax
    Keymaster

yeah, I realized that after I said it. :-)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here