• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 261 through 268 (of 268 total)
  • Author
    Kurajadin
    Participant

Maybe. I’ll see what I can do.

Kurajadin
    Participant

9-9-14

Since my last post, I have continued with my meditation schedule. It is not much different from what I have been previously doing. I have also started back on sitting on my pillow on the floor. My back does not feel as strained as it was before. I think my back just needed a break.

Kurajadin
    Participant

10-17-14

I had an interruption in my meditation routine due to an illness. But in the last week I have gotten back to my schedule doing the meditations that I have previously described in previous posts.

Kurajadin
    Participant

11-20-14

Since my last post I have kept up with my meditation routine. The only real change is that for the Jedi Code I have been reciting the alternate form of the Code, “Emotion, yet peace . . .” I like the phrasing for this better than “There is no emotion, there is peace . . .” Personally, I think emotion is good and I am not interested in having no emotion. But that though there is emotion, there is peace since as we all know, some emotions can be difficult to experience. For that reason, the idea that although there are things like emotion, chaos, passion etc., there are also peace, harmony , serenity . . . etc. However, I still recite the original Code at times.

Additionally, I like the line “There is no death/There is the Force” better than “Death, yet the Force.” For me, I do not believe that we die. I believe that we pass back into the Force, maybe to reincarnate some time in the future. Thus, the original Code phraseology works better for me.

Kurajadin
    Participant

1-16-15

Since my last post in this journal I have been keeping to my meditation routine. It is weird. After all this time meditating I feel incomplete if I miss a meditation. It has become a part of me and I think that is a good thing. I continue to meditate on the Jedi Code in the morning, alternating between the different versions. I also have been doing my divination meditations with my tarot cards, runes and Ogham. I find it interesting how often the meanings of the differing cards or stones relate to something going on in my life. I have also been doing my object meditations with my crystal pyramid, in which I focus on the pyramid for ten minutes while reciting a mantra. And finally, I continue to do quiet time meditations before bed.

Kurajadin
    Participant

2-17-15

Since my last post in this journal, I have continued to meditate on a regular basis as I have described in previous posts. I find it sort of unusual the way that meditating has become a part of me. I find it difficult to imagine not meditating at this point in my journey. It is almost a compulsion, as if the Force were encouraging me to do my daily meditations. My favorite meditation now is my divination meditation with my tarot cards. I find the tarot cards so imaginative and compelling, as well as interesting. I find so often that the meanings of the cards that I draw on a daily basis relate to something going on in my life or life in general.

Kol Drake

The body and brain get in a ‘groove’ after a while — much as those who work out every day feel — a loss — if they hit a day and do not work out. Meditation can be like that — having the ‘moment’ and then missing a few times and you notice the lack of serenity and timelessness.

Kurajadin
    Participant

3-26-15

My mediation routine has not changed much. I continue to do the meditations that I have described in previous posts.

Viewing 8 posts - 261 through 268 (of 268 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here