• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 268 total)
  • Author
    Kurajadin
    Participant

2/1/13

Well, I guess I am starting this journal on the advice of Yoshio. Been posting my meditation stuff in my training journal. I suppose this is the more appropriate place for that kind of thing.

Most recently, I have been doing mediatations with the Jedi beads that Jax made for me. I realy enjpy those meditations.

I got back to a couple of other types of meditations too. One involves closing my eyes and plugging my ears and trying to get in touch with the Force. I am ussually taken through that by my guide. One of the things I get from that that I really like is the feeling of being a part of the Force, being one with all things.

I do another meditation where I focus on a rough cut emerald I bought in Columbia a few years back. I focus on it for about five minutes, Again, my guide is with me and asks me questions along the way.

Another meditation I do is with three coins and some crystals. I practice moving the coins and crystals around in my mind, a visualization. Sometimes I try to move the coins with my mind but that has never worked. :yoda

Kurajadin
    Participant

2/3/13

This morning for my meditation I worked with the Jedi Code using the IJRS beads that Jax made for me. I use the template that she provided with the beads and do a mantra for each bead actually putting my finger on the designated bead as I go through the Code. I go through the beads three times which takes me about ten minutes. I find this meditation very compelling. Its different than saying the same mantra over and over because the extended code has five lines. Plus, there are certain mantras that I add on suggestion from the informational sheet that came with the beads that have to do with the beads that are not representaitve of the Code like “I am a Jedi” or “I am one with the Force.” I find the connection between the beads and the and their meanings and the parts of the code very interesting and I meditate on those meanings when I focus on the Code. :obiwan

Kurajadin
    Participant

2/5/13

Yesterday and today I did a meditation based on the Jedi Code with my beads. Today was interesting because I was angry about some mistakes I made painting some minatures and after going through the Code I felt much more calm and less angry. The line “There is no emotion, there is peace,” was really apropro this morning, as well as the line “There is no passion, there is serenity.” :obiwan

So I feel glad that I now know how to meditate in a way that I like and that it has a positive effect on me. I reccomend the two courses that aided me in this way: Meditation and The Jedi Code. :yoda

Kurajadin
    Participant

2/6/13

:yoda
    Today I changed things up a bit. Instead of doing a meditation on the Code with the beads I did a meditation using coins and crystals.

I was guided through this meditation by my spirit guide/Force. I took out these special coins and crystals that I have wrapped in green felt and layed them all out. My guide would instruct me to pick up one coin or crystal at a time.. Then I would visualize with my mind different things. Like with the crystals, I would imagine the energy of the crystal surrounding me in a sphere the same color as the crystal. Then I would pick up one of my coins and visualize in my mind moving the coin in certain directions. I might even try moving the coin with my mind. Unfortunately, that has never been successful. But I wont get discouraged.

All in all it took me about fifteen minutes to go through all the coins and crystals. The three coins I have are silver, gold and platinum. I have one rough-cut blue crystal, I think tanzanite. I have a rough-cut red crystal. A Herkimer Diamond and two quartz wands, one fire quartz. Every meditation I do is different and interesting.

Jax
    Keymaster

Sounds like fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk – Please forgive typos

Kurajadin
    Participant

Yes, it is fun!

Kurajadin
    Participant

2/8/13

Today I was angry because our maid failed to show up for work again. And I feel bad about being angry at her. But my mother, who gets stuck with most of the work, has a bad neck and should not be doing these things. I suppose I also get a little angry because I have to do more around the house, too. Anyway, feeling as I dd I worked with the Jedi Code and my meditation beads for about ten minutes and that helped me calm down a good bit. Afterwards I felt more relaxed. But I really feel that I should not let things like this get me angry.

Kurajadin
    Participant

2/10/13

:jedi

Today I did two separate five minute meditations. The first meditation I did involved closing my eyes and plugging my ears. My guide then got me to focus on the energy I feel flowing through me. She tells me that this is the Force which connects all things. When I feel this flow of energy the most powerfully things are good. It is a warm, content feeling that I have when I feel this most powerfully. My guide also speaks of the dark side, how it lures people into thinking they are better and superior than others. This, she counsels, leads to destruction.

The second meditation I did involved focusing on a rough cut emerald I got in Columbia a few years ago. Again, my guide leads me through the meditation, asking me questions about the crystal, trying to get me to focus on its energy and how it merges with my own. I have a small saphire which is polished and cut professionally. I compare the energies and qualities of both. I have discovered that these stones are more than pretty objects, but living things with an energy of their own.

Kurajadin
    Participant

2/14/13

Yesterday, I had a mediation so I did not meditate. On days when I have a mediation, it usually goes fro three hours and then I’m too tired to do anything. The mediation went well. I managed to settle the case by offering a mediator’s proposal at an impasse.

Today, I got back to meditating by working with the Jedi Code and my meditation beads. I really enjoy this meditation. The words of the Code are so uplifting. I also find it very relaxing and peaceful. I went to the the Psychcic Eye Bookstore and got a pouch for the beads. Before I was keeping them in a plastic bag. The bag is blue with gold and red trim. A nice place to keep the beads.

Kurajadin
    Participant

2/19/13

Yestterday and last Friday I did meditations based on the Jedi Code with my meditation beads. This meditation is still my favorite of all the meditations I do. I really like the lines that Jax has suggested in the materials accompanying the beads, “I am a Jedi/I commit to may path/ I am one with the Force . . .” In my mediation, I go through the Code three times, which lasts for about ten minutes. I find it focuses my mind and helps me to relax.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 268 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here