• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

I’m not sure what you mean.  You setup your blog, that’s where your homework goes.  If you want to post on the forum as well you can create a thread in the training journals area.  It’s a sub forum of living the jedi way.

Thoth Skyywalker
    Participant

Yea so I posted a cpl posts on wordpress.. like 2 assignments..more to come :fight

Jax
    Keymaster

No need to post them here.  If it’s been a few days and you haven’t gotten a response, start a new thread so we aren’t just filling this one up with notes like this.  Thanks. ;-)

Boom
    Participant

http://boomdarklighter62.wordpress.com/2010/06/27/force-exercise/

I think I got it.  Im hoping Im doing this right, oy.

Boom

Sarah
    Participant

Sorry, I’m new to this whole thing; bloging, online courses…etc. So for example: in one course it says to log on to W.P and post about “regarding your personal intuitive type”. I would go into ‘personal training’ on the site, type down what I need to and it would go to the instructor? Or do I come into here and post about it? How would we know if he/she got it or not? Technology really isnt my thing right now lol. Im very new at this, just started today. They also said “Once you have created your blog, post an introduction to yourself so we know your blog is setup properly and can subscribe to it which sends us emails when you make a new post.” How would I go about doing that?

Jedi_Phoenix

We are actually dually posting (in two places basically) you can post your work here at the IJRS in the appropriate thread so that teachers, students, etc can contribute to your hw so that you can better understand assignments and have more interaction.  Before we did that we had students post in WP so that they could have a record of their assignments.  The introduction statement at WP was so that instructors could subscribe to your blog; this helps them so that every time you made a new post, they would receive an email notifying them that you made a new hw assignment. 

Long story short, post your assignments here at IJRS, and if you want to post your assignments in a blog so that you have a record, feel free to do so!

Phoenix

Viewing 6 posts - 11 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here