• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Setanaoko
    Participant

If you are interested in becoming a Jedi Mystic, and are a recognized knight/master of a reputable Jedi Order (or have a recommendation letter from the director/principal of a reputable order which does not have ranks), you are invited to join the Jedi Federation and Force Academy joint training program for Jedi Mystics. This training program consists of 5 classes, the first four are conducted online and the fifth at an offline event to go through your final testing and classes. The details of the time, date and location for the “2016 Capstone Gathering” will be determined once we figure out what centralized location will work out best for our students to attend. At the moment we know that we can host a “Capstone Gathering” in the United States, so for this first class we are only opening it up to US members (unless you know that you can travel for a US gathering). There are a limited number of slots for the class, so you will need to submit an application.
    If you would like to apply, please submit an application with the following information-

Name Known by the Community:
    Your Order:
    Your Rank There: (or a letter of recommendation from Jackie Meyer if you’re going as an IJRS student)
    Your Spiritual Background: (this will be better understood as you take the course :) )
    A short essay on why you wish to become a Jedi Mystic:

Jackie, if you have time, I’d love to have you join the course. :)

For anyone curious, your instructors will be myself, Akkarin from ToTJO and Angelus (Gabriel Calderon). The application process ends in two weeks.

Jax
    Keymaster

Can you share a little more information regarding time expectations? For instance, are the online courses self paced? Are there chats that people are expected to attend?

Setanaoko
    Participant

Chats no, but you do need to complete the assignments in the allotted discussion areas (we’re using e-learning software, very similar to an online college set up). You get a week to complete each assignment, save Meditation 101, which is open for 30 weeks. Topics in this particular course covered are: Confidentiality, Ethics, Emotional Intelligence, Psychological First Aide, Meditation 101 (which is more learning about the Monthly Jedi Reflections- a replacement for Jedi Holidays), recognizing and dealing with people that are hexed and/or cursed, and spiritual shielding. Class two, covers Shamanic Journey; Three covers Ceremonial Magick and Meditation 303; Four covers spiritual attacking; and Five is done in person covering Labyrinth Creation, Static Jedi Ceremonies/Events, testing out of some of the classes (PFA, Shielding, Attacking and pending Ceremonial Magick) and two metaphysical classes decided upon by the Class of the year (keeps things interesting :D).

Jax
    Keymaster

Sounds like a lot for the right now. Anyone thinking of applying from here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baru
    Participant

wonderful. I would love to check it out once things settle down for me.

RiddleNox

I have applied.

Jax
    Keymaster

Aly, if Baru applies he has my endorsement if you aren’t familiar enough with him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baru
    Participant

Thank you, Jax.

I hope all is well and blessing to all teachers of this wonderful material. May it help us all raise our awareness of the truth about our universal unity the binds us all in this life.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here