• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

Many of us are going to the Jedi gathering Aug 4-7. With travel we are gone various number of days. Please be patient and send faculty messages when you need something.

I leave today for two weeks of vacation around the gathering. Phoenix left Sunday. Connor and Angelus are also attending the gathering. That’s a good portion of the faculty! We look forward to meeting Stormykat there among so many others!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoshio

First of all have fun and enjoy the time, all of you!
    As for faculty stuff, I should be around as I will not leave for Japan before the 13th of August but when I do so, I will not be available for likely quite a while. But I will let you all know when the time has come.

So, again, enjoy the time and the gathering! Hopefully one day I will be able to join over on the other side of the pond. ;)

Jax
    Keymaster

The gathering is over but I’m still traveling. I’m slowly catching up with things and working to recommit to IJRS more publicly. We’ve got some changes occurring in faculty and hopefully course offerings. Information will be coming in the next few weeks. :-)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here