• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Setanaoko
    Participant

Good afternoon everyone!!! (Morning for some of you, night for others :D)

I’m going to be releasing some teasers each week concerning the Surprise Field Trip on the Sunday morning of this event. Unfortunately one of our Field Trip hosts ended up having to cancel on us. Sometimes life comes up. :). Today I’m giving you the teaser for Gabriel Calderon who is running the Element “Spirit”. :)

Spirit.png

TarynGurnta
    Participant

Oh, man… If I can arrange a carpool and get my in-laws to watch the kids… This would be incredible!

Setanaoko
    Participant

Where would you be coming from? We might have a carpool? No promises, but I’ll see what resources we have available!

TarynGurnta
    Participant

Near Columbia, SC. If I can get my in-laws to watch the kids, I could ride with them and be near Charlotte if someone else is around there

Setanaoko
    Participant

Columbia you say! XD! Well, Heartland Jedi is in the Upstate. I’m supposed to be getting a vehicle this tax season (mine is over a decade old and needs replaced). I have plans to pick up someone at the Asheville Airport, but if you could get up here early enough (I’m afraid I cannot offer my home the night before- no room :/, but one of my apprentices might be able to?) we can make arrangements. ^^

At the very least, now I know you’re just a few hours away. Maybe this summer we can meet up in Columbia? ^^

TarynGurnta
    Participant

My Dad is in Asheville. The trouble will be getting there, cos my nesting partner will need the car for work both Friday and Monday, but I’m going to start putting feelers out.
    I would love to meet up with other Jedi, even if I can’t make it to the gathering. My home is always open to having like-minded friends around.

Setanaoko
    Participant

My two apprentices have been going through some crazy changes, but as we get closer I’ll see what we can do. :). Here’s the next Teaser ^^
    Copy-of-Element-Water.png

Setanaoko
    Participant

Here’s the next teaser!!

Copy-of-Copy-of-Element-Water.png

Setanaoko
    Participant

And finally the teaser for my own workshop :D. We’ll have more information as time goes on though. :)

Element-Water.png

Setanaoko
    Participant

I’ve thought it over and I really just don’t know how to sugarcoat the situation.

I’ve been following the Coronavirus story since it broke in China. Many people are of the opinion that our governments are making a hullabaloo over something minor, but that’s not the case. In truth, every measure we are taking is intended to slow the problem down to a crawl. I had to be honest with my son: I’m about 85% sure he’s not going back to school for the rest of the school year. That’s how serious this is. But I am hopeful.

So that brings me to Jedi Gathering. I don’t want to cancel unless we have to. We have until May 11 to cancel and get a full refund on the location. So I’m going to make an official call on May 8th. If you purchase a ticket before that date, you can get a full refund or you can choose to use it towards a 2021 Gathering ticket (which can us get a better location, and I will argue for another Asheville location if we don’t get 2020, I actually have one in mind ^^).

I continue to monitor the situation and will seek a call that is reasonable for the progression this takes here in the US.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here