• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Silver_Surfer
    Participant

I know this is pretty last minute, but admittedly, I am not familiar with video hangouts, I have a little bit of experience with IM hangouts, as we used them at a place I was working, but we never did use video. Could I get a brief summary of what I will need to do?

Jedi_Phoenix

Hey Silver,

Just go to the the link Jackie provided. From there, towards the top left, you should see a video box with a big play button in the middle. Hit the play and just watch. We should be starting momentarily.

Also, if you have questions, you can type them in the box below the video and Jackie can answer them as we go.

Thanks,
    Phoenix

Jax
    Keymaster

Here’s the replay. I want to get these on their own page here, but it will take a bit of time (or someone else’s expertise)
    https://plus.google.com/b/116391915099079669412/events/c2r49o4ek8tncglrptf422dagfs?gmbpt=true&hl=en

Silver_Surfer
    Participant

Sorry I missed your reply Phoenix, thank you for all of your help in trying to get me to the right place. :)

Was there a meeting this past weekend? Just wanting to catch up on what I missed. I was not able to make it, and having internet issues to make it better.
    I have been reading, but am still behind. Is there a goal chapter we are all trying to reach right now?

Jax
    Keymaster

No, there wasn’t. It’s not going to be weekly yet, hopefully every other. Though my saturday is pretty busy, I’ll look at my calendar and get things scheduled. I still need to see just how many chapters to read for the next one. I’ll get back to you shortly.

Jax
    Keymaster

How is April 16th at 8 pm mountain?

Silver_Surfer
    Participant

Okay, cool, just wanted to be sure I was on the same page.

Saturday is not my best day either, not that I really have one, lol. I will do my best to make it. right now I do not foresee it being an issue, but I do not know what that week is going to look like yet.

Jax
    Keymaster

Lol cool I will see what else works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silver_Surfer
    Participant

I will most likely not be able to make it Saturday night after all, sorry. =/

Jax
    Keymaster

It’s ok. After two days with a sick kid, I’m not ready anyway.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here