• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

Phoenix and I have been discussing the desire to do a Jedi book club with hangouts to discuss the tools and lessons within the books instead of just writing on the forum. Others are welcome to lead one with a book of their choice but we’re going to be using the book Being You, Changing the World by Dr. Dain Heer. In this book we’ll be covering the tools and ideas presented within and discussing how it applies to the Jedi path.

We will be starting in January. Please express your interest in this thread and if you will be buying the book yourself or if you need a copy.

RiddleNox

I’ll participate. I have a copy.

Jax
    Keymaster

Looking forward to it. This will likely be on Saturday evenings. Does that work for you in general? Probably every two weeks. I think it would be fun to offer to other jedi as well. Need to ask other groups if they don’t mind sharing.

But first I need an outline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiddleNox

Yeah, I think that should work fine.

Yoshio

I have read the book and that is why I would be interested in general. Unfortunately I do have two problems but both might be solvable.
    First, I don’t have my book with me in Japan which means I cannot reread the things you are going to cover in your discussions. So, if I might use your offer, I would be happy to get a copy for to participate.
    Second difficulty is, that Saturday evening is likely to mean (early) Sunday morning for me in Japan which means it will highly depend on the time you set-up for the chat.
    Anyway, as said above, I would be very much interested in it and if I can make it, you can count me in! :meditate

Jax
    Keymaster

We should be able to do it at a time that is possible for you in Japan. :-)

Atticus

I have this book, but have not yet read it. As a rule, Saturday evenings should work for me, depending on the start time.

Jax
    Keymaster

What works better for you in general, earlier evening or later?

Atticus

If I am on Medic 61 as I am many Saturdays (not all), I get off at 1800. Earlier than that would likely be okay, since I understand I am on left coast time compared to everyone else, but I can’t guarantee I’ll actually be present if we get a call.

Jax
    Keymaster

No problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here