• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 227 total)
  • Author
    Jax
    Keymaster

I didn’t honestly notice the bus moving at all, or notice that it was a bus until I got off it, or perhaps a bit earlier while my friend was looking at it.  But I didn’t get the sense it was moving backwards.  Maybe spinning my wheels right now? ;-)  Still no call for the interview and am worried a bit.

I think my mom is getting me those mythology books for Christmas, though I’m not sure.  If not then I’ll try to find more info elsewhere or buy the book myself.  In the meantime I’ll read what I can find online at least and work on it.  Maybe I can find something quick and useful to think about while mixing soil and lime this afternoon. 

Thanks, that made a lot of sense. 

Icarus
    Participant

Jax,

I also forgot to mention to you that because Diana is a tri-goddess, she has counterparts that you should look into too. Diana is the maiden aspect, Selene is the Mother, and Hecate is the Crone.
    http://citadelofthedragons.tripod.com/goddess.html

and here’s a bunch on Diana/Artemis that for whatever reason, I think has something useful for you on it:

http://goddess-power.com/artemis.htm

Jax
    Keymaster

Great as if she isn’t confusing enough being Diana and Artemis!  hahaha

I found this site, which I’ll be reading soon.  I printed the information off because when doing these lime tests it takes a while for the machine to settle down.
    http://www.goddessgift.com/goddess-myths/greek_goddess_artemis.htm

I’ll check out that other one too.

So Artemis and Diana really are exactly the same entity?  Just different names for the Greeks and Romans?  It’s kinda funny, but I guess we still have that with God in different cultures.

Jax
    Keymaster

The only bit of dream I remember is from this morning.  First I was in a hardware store or something similar picking up a few things.  Carrie had put a box of something on the counter, but when I looked at it closely it was a filter for a water faucet, which we don’t need.  We have a fancy filtration system on our kitchen sink as it is.  Carrie and some guy had also picked up a bunch of soda.  that was all normal.  What wasn’t normal was when I opened the box I morphed to being by a faucet.  I took off the screen that’s normally on it.  At first just a few pieces of yuck came out, then sand was coming out like crazy.  At first I thought it was my faucet, but when I looked around I found a worker at the store and showed him the problem.  It was quite odd.

Then things shift to an extreme home makeover type thing.  Except instead of the family getting tons of new stuff, bills paid, etc. they just got a normal makeover.  Things were fixed up, but not like they do on the show.  In some places not everything was even picked up nice and neat.  It was very anticlimactic.  I guess I don’t remember enough details at this point anymore.  Oh well.

Icarus
    Participant

You know, the one thing that pops out at me is this: You have issues with water and its associated energies, and in the dream, when water should have poured out, sand did. Sand=Earth which seems to be your comfort element… but in your dream, you knew that it was a broken faucet.

Jax
    Keymaster

There was some water, but it was mixed with the sand.  And I was conscious that it meant there was a broken pipe somewhere along the line for the sand to get in there.  lol  But that could be.  How an I have so much trouble with water when that’s supposed to be my element? 

Icarus
    Participant

Why did Buddha have so much trouble with being rich?

Just because something is assigned to you, or given to you, it doesn’t mean that it will feel natural to you.

Jax
    Keymaster

I like water with rocks.  :-D

inari
    Participant

People can have more than one element (at least in TCM) and sometimes, the element they ‘should’ be is actually more reflective of what they want to be like rather than what they actually are now. Perhaps the influence of the water element (representative of emotions) is what you are working towards, and the fact that the water was not flowing in your dream despite the fact that everything was there to facilitate this represents your frustration at not feeling/expressing your emotions as easily as you want to.

Jax
    Keymaster

Unfortunately my dreams left once I woke up.  I just remember this one little bit in it where I realized I had lost time.  I remember my friend Christi and I were in a city or something, and at some point I said we had lost time, like 2 hours of time.  But I think I was aware of it being a dream, so I wondered how I could lose time in a dream, where it doesn’t mean anything anyway.  lol

Hopefully tonight I’ll remember more.

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 227 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here