• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 211 through 220 (of 227 total)
  • Author
    Icarus
    Participant

Just. A thought- maybe it’s because Connor’s path is yet to be decided. It didn’t matter which piece of wood you chose because it wouldn’t change his essence. He is all and yet nothing… a very Zen thing. Like when you get totally absorbed in a symphony… you’re not there, but you are, and you don’t know what will happen next. Just my initial thought. Dunno though. Maybe he’s the. “Man in the Box.” XD

Jax
    Keymaster

But he was GONE! lol That’s the weird part. It was like, he merged his essence with it and then couldn’t get back out. Like he went too far too fast – and maybe that was the point I was missing earlier. Don’t go too far too fast Connor! lol

Icarus
    Participant

Too true. Connor is an excellent student with huge potential for greatness. It would be too easy for him to jump too far ahead. So, listen up, Connor!!!

RiddleNox

…What did I do?!?! I just learn fast…

Jax
    Keymaster

Lots of weird dreams lately, but only remember snippets.

In one dream I was hanging out with some people I didn’t really know. There was a baby there and it clear as day said a short sentence when it shouldn’t even say words yet. I asked if anyone else heard it, and they didn’t. It happened again, I decided I was just hearing the baby’s thoughts and that was pretty awesome. lol

In another dream I was in the military again. I have these dreams a lot. It’s never me back when I was actually in, but me going back in now. All I remember is a group of us slept in the same room and got woke up by a woman who was a corpsman or something. And we had to get our bags packed quick.

Two nights ago I had a dream with one of my boot camp buddies who I’m friends with on facebook. We were in a big room full of people and she would keep leaning over to tell me things. I remember feeling her energy. It wasn’t a sexual dream, just that nice feeling of being close to a friend. At one point she was talking to I assume her grandpa about how to pay for something, and they were using huge numbers, like a hundred grand here, 800 grand for her salary (which I know she doesn’t make in the Corps. lol)

I also had a small bit in the dream where I was in a store, like blockbuster, that had other random things like used books. I found a book that I believed was mine, but where one of the names was unexpected. I didn’t want to deal with figuring out how much it cost. Since it was all beat up, and mine anyway, I snuck it into my bag. I didn’t want anyone seeing it, as it felt incredibly personal to me, and important. It wasn’t a book I really had as a kid, so it must represent things. The book had to do with wolves, like a children’s version of a bigger wolf story. I can’t remember the details.

Jax
    Keymaster

So many weird dreams. Three nights or so ago I had a dream where I got some results back and I read on the paper “pregnant…. 31 weeks….” I wasn’t physically pregnant in the dream, so I’m thinking that relates to all the stuff that’s going on. and in 8-10 weeks I’ll read the culmination of all this work. That’s a wait and see one so…we’ll see!

Friday night I had dreams I don’t remember, but one woke me in a really bad mood. I yelled at the cat for walking all over me and stuff. Then I accidentally shocked Carrie with energy that I didn’t even feel moving. I had a fun dream where I was walking through a model house or something but there were homemade treats in every room. Fresh chocolate stuff, homemade popcorn balls, it was awesome! And then I woke up and was just hungry. lol My shower helped me shake the negativity from the dream, and it was completely gone as I drove to the access consciousness seminar.

Last night…I can’t remember enough to make sense of it. One set of dreams I was with a small group of people. we were all outside, maybe trying to find some open beach/water to hang out? Then there was a bit where I was driving with my Ty and Suzanne. There were big fighter type jets all over flying really low. As in, within a foot of the ground and buildings. They were maneuvering impossibly. They’d be hovering with their nose at the ground for instance. Or spinning in the z-plane (vertical). They would even hit things sometimes. Bizarre, scary, the most intense planes crashing type dream I’ve ever had. I don’t know what that was, but I’m sure it’s related to the clearing I did at the seminar.

Then there was a different set of dreams. I was first around a small group of people, military, and we were not going along with whatever was going on. There was a young man I was following, he seemed to have the most brilliant ideas and we worked well together. I had started as a corporal, but ended up with colonel insignia. These details are all too fuzzy. But then, we’re in a large van. I know we’ve been rounded up, and we’re going somewhere that is dangerous for us as the subverters (I don’t think that’s really a word, but it works). I start taking off my rank insignia, but don’t have time to decide which to put on. (I think this is my consciousness sneaking in). So I take them all off and shove them in my pocket. I guess I’ll be a private. *cringe* I’m in the first group to get off the van and they ask for my name. I give my real last name, hoping it’s common enough not to worry about. they ask for rank and I have a few in my hands, and drop a few. They figure I’m harmless because I’m fumbling around so much and they say I’m not on the weapons list and send me through. Now I’m behind enemy lines so to speak. But I see my friend back on the van, looking not well. He didn’t make it, and I’m confused why. He’s so smart. I say bye through the window and talk to another friend nearby. I mention he was the one with all the ideas and I’m not sure what we’re going to do. So we just try to fit in and figure out what to do.

I’m with a very small group of people now, funneled into another area. A man is talking to us, more harshly now. Any facade of niceness is gone. He gives us a stack almost 2 inches thick of material. Tests. I’m still trying to figure out what I got myself into. Then there’s another young woman who stays back. She refuses to come over. The man addresses her. she is quitting somehow. I talk to her, telling her goodbye and trying to exchange contact information like email. On the piece of paper she’s written something about never forgetting and then my name is there, but scribbled out, leaving just Jax in there. But she highlighted this line. I noted that her name was Bo Anymate which is quite the bizarre name. lol I remember being worried, and sad that my friends were being taken away, though I didn’t know where to. I just expected it to be quite bad. I was on my own to continue with the subversion we started.

overall, last night’s dreams were stressful. I’m hoping things start to make sense soon.

Jax
    Keymaster

Real short one. I’ll preface this with mentioned that right before I went to bed I saw a flash of white light, quite small, behind me in the bathroom. It kinda freaked me out. Then after going to sleep I has a short dream. I walked into a room and saw a glass lamp broken on the floor. It was frosted glass with an etched Eagle, Globe, and Anchor with United States Marine Corps on it. I looked up and at the end of the room was a person (I think, it’s getting fuzzy). I don’t know who it was, but it gave me the cold chills and I woke up. I remember fearing someone else had died. I’ll have to ask about it when I get the chance.

Jax
    Keymaster

Very interesting dreams last night. The first I remember right before the storms rolled in began as I was looking at a vast expanse of desert mountains. The sun was coming over the ridge and was so bright. But then I tilted the visual like a picture on a screen and gained a better view. I remember it being really darn bright though! Then I was a guy, probably about my age, receiving a message from above. It seemed to have to do with earthquakes. They said the next one would be deliberate, they might have said not natural. It would be where two queens met. I felt like I needed to write this down and date it. As I was figuring that out I woke up. I feel like it was in the middle east somewhere and had that feeling of a prophecy. Quite interesting!

I had a set of dreams that didn’t seem to go together or make sense. Toward the end of one i was with some family in the middle of woods where they had a house. A car from across the road was driving right for the house and then somehow jumped over the house though there wasn’t a ramp. The second car didn’t have as much speed so missed, landing on top of a truck in the garage. We were pissed off. A lot of little stuff happened. Some rich guys came up in their really fancy sports cars including a yellow ferrari to clear it up (I guess the younger guys were spoiled rich kids). Toward the end of the dream I got in the ferrari and tried to figure it out since it didn’t have keys. lol Then there was this random guy showing us his homemade vehicle which looked like a triple decker bus, but without walls. Basically a flatbed with metal posts to create a rough frame with hammocks hanging down for sitting. Not safe looking at all but he was real proud of it. lol

Finally it all culminated in a sort of movie which did end up as a movie trailer for part two where the two actresses reconnect over the years. At the very end one is not doing well in her choreography (a dancer) and she runs over to her friend and says “marry me!” and that was it. The weirder part? The name of the movie was equine line. I think I got that bit confused. lol There was so much randomness it makes me wonder if I was really just travelling and picking things up on the astral and it all ended up somewhere in the dream. I do hope someone gets that movie plot through inspiration because I think I’d love it. hahaha

The night before I spent a lot of time in bed, but apparently not much time sleeping. My goddaughter was quite insistent that I visit her. I do recall visiting her mom’s house in my dream, telling her that it’s huge, and while it needs work I’d be proud of it. I told Carrie and she said yes, the house is really big, with a big yard, and it is a fixer upper. lol Then I found out from T that I went there a few times last night. I don’t understand her words, so she sends me pictures so I can figure out what she wants me to know. However, it wasn’t anything important. It appears she’s just wanting to play. T is going to talk to her guards and guide to get her to calm down because I desperately need sleep. It’s ok to ask, but not be so insistent.

Jax
    Keymaster

I had a bizarre dream last night that actually had me waking up giggling. I vaguely remember some details. I was looking at a picture, or just observing a scene where a guy was reflecting on his role flying a bomber (I think) in WW2. Then it shifted and I was again either observing or actually flying with this guy in one of these smaller bombers. (I’ve seen them at the air show here, but I can’t quite figure out which one it would have been since it was quite small.) The plane ended up flying toward a modern overpass area like the spaghetti bowl/pretzel shaped highways where major interstates intersect. So the plane is flying real low, through the road areas. We’re below the highest overpass, but above the lower highway. And then, we just kind of land on an on-ramp! It was so bizarre. And then the plane gets rolled off the edge and just floats down, like a paper airplane! It was hilarious! The last thing I really remember is a commander type saying something like “This dies with you!” Like all those people saw nothing? And that’s when I woke up giggling. It’s still funny. :-) My wife and I had a good laugh in the middle of the night over it.

This feels related to the last past life dream I had. Similar eras, perhaps relating to an incident that was quite hilarious at the time. I haven’t had the chance to ask yet. I can say it’s a great relief to have a plane dream that’s just fun and makes me laugh. :-)

Jax
    Keymaster

My gut tells me this is at least partially past life related. So, in the dream there’s war going on. The part I remember now is when I am trying to hide from the other side. I find a hole, like the size of manhole, but without a cover. I get in and slowly work back. It’s not a sewer or anything, but a very tight space with a lot of other people hiding. It’s only a few feet tall, maybe like a weird storage area? I mean, people, including me, were having to lay partially on top of others and try to stay dead quiet.

Then I know I end up out of there again and I’m making a run for it. I remember thinking about being smooth, not drawing attention to myself, so not running. But I’m moving quickly. I wish I would have wrote this down this morning because it was a much larger dream. It wasn’t very fun either. I remember waking up at least once (without the alarm) and wanting not to return to it, but I did. That’s one reason why I think this is related to past life stuff.

Hmm, I didn’t write up my last dream. I could have sworn I did. Oh well. So, a few days ago I had a dream that was, in the end, partially me sanitizing the dream. Basically I was in a big building, organizing kids for activities. I was also assisting someone stuck with some jewelry making. But in the background I kept hearing these big explosions that would shake the building. I knew it was in a blast chamber area so we were safe, but it was still very loud. And I heard screams, the screams of our own people being used as targets/test subjects. Very disturbing.

My theory was it was a past life memory that was too hard to cope with yet, so I sterilized it. T said yes, that’s part of it. But the reality wasn’t the use of our own soldiers as targets. That aspect was my feeling that our country is filled with attacks on its own people. And it’s incredibly frustrating to see how poisonous our country is.

Since these dreams are coming with increased frequency now, I suspect they’ll stay that way. It’s something I have to process and release before December most likely. I’ll talk to T about it later.

Viewing 10 posts - 211 through 220 (of 227 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here